ofook

Jan 23, 2022

relayer

Jun 9, 2017
there is still so much interesting to do in this game .if that the author's imagination is enough. a trip to nature seems completely boring and unnecessary to me.

the highest point is the first sex scene with Macey and the end of 7ch

Last edited:

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
there is still so much interesting to do in this game .if that the author's imagination is enough. a trip to nature seems completely boring and unnecessary to me.

the highest point is the first sex scene with Macey and the end of 7ch
I laughed my ass off when the older sister got harassed by a bear on the trip, there is also a lesbian and a urination scene (both light), and also it's a relationship-building stage. The dialogues in any place are always a huge bonus. The writing of this AVN is priceless. I can't deny that I've become a fanboy of Light of My Life :WutFace:

SuddenImp

Sep 10, 2023
I laughed my ass off when the older sister got harassed by a bear on the trip, there is also a lesbian and a urination scene (both light), and also it's a relationship-building stage. The dialogues in any place are always a huge bonus. The writing of this AVN is priceless. I can't deny that I've become a fanboy of Light of My Life :WutFace:

It's the simple scenes, like the cooking one or the bonfire one, that make this game what it is.

agesilaus

May 28, 2017
Cheers.

Animations (as in a rendered out movie) are a complication I chose to stay away from.

Many of the animations out there are canned, store bought animations, but that doesn't work for me as I custom pose absolutely everything, and animating a fully rendered out movie to blend in with the custom posing would be a tremendous amount of extra work. And that's not even considering the need to acquire the skill in the first place to do so in a way that doesn't make it look like two Barbie dolls grinding hips, because becoming a good animator takes a lot of skill and effort.
We understand the very long and hard work that you do. We really appreciate it.

4.70 star(s) 490 Votes