ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
go sub now folks...you REALLY want this game...it is on another level above the other games on F95...the update was massive...you'll will tear up and get gutpunched in the feels..you will laugh at his brilliant dialogue..you'll get the friskies in your nethers at the yumyum stuff...to speak English:there is well over an hour of play for this update..there is alot of story progression...there is some wild sexy stuff..and as always the renders are spectacular...
also:eek:nce you do get your hands on this gem's update..make sure to keep playing well past the "end of chapter" message :D

Last edited:

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
go sub now folks...you REALLY want this game...it is on another level above the other games on F95...the update was massive...you'll will tear up and get gutpunched in the feels..you will laugh at his brilliant dialogue..you'll get the friskies in your nethers at the yumyum stuff...to speak English:there is well over an hour of play for this update..there is alot of story progression...there is some wild sexy stuff..and as always the renders are spectacular...
also:eek:nce you do get your hands on this gem's update..make sure to keep playing well past the "end of chapter" message :D
Damn, now the hype is massive... :eek:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Almost forgot about this. Feels like its been a long time since the last update.
Still no 'oral' tag on the post. I found the lady at work creepy as hell, so I never bothered with it. But I know its in the game from screenshots in these forums.
Any others, yet?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Updated the OP to include new links. Note there seem to be issues with the Android version, investigating those.
why dont you also add a link "other games" to your other game like some other devs do, that will make them noticed too, you should add the link of this game in your other game and viceverse.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes