Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
Probably one of the most well written game ! Denise and Macy are realy unique models caracters and that a fresh air effect. I hope for the developer a big sucess to him because he have a true talent to make here a piece of art whit his game.
Good continuation for the next year :)

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I noticed Macy has one boob a bit bigger then the other i dont know if that was intented but since that is the reality for alot of women i say this game is turning way more realistic then i anticipated.
(...)
How long for the next update? And how can we help to make it faster?
Boob size difference is indeed intentional. Next update... ehm... I'm happy you're enthusiastic. Make it happen faster, well, all the love and support in the comments here are getting me fired up to get crackin again, so that's a good first step.

Last edited:

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
This is one of the few ones where I can say that the story progression is well done, the characters are quite well written, the story is good. Took a bit of time to get into the models, but it really grew on me.
The characters look hot, there is a heavy stench of taboo due to the character interactions and slow progression.

Not yet in my top 5, as it's a different experience from the usual, but it's really good.

With the final update, things are finally starting to pick up pace.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes