Backdoorman

May 19, 2018
For those who complain about "1000 of words, to many words or words at all instead of a bukkake fuck fest for your enjoyment"

I have 2 simple but mind breaking suggestion.

1. Read the words and get invested in the story.
2. Realize this game isn't for you as it is a "STORY BASED VISUAL NOVEL"

I know. Horrific stuff. Reading :eek:
The usual "crying" by the "me want sucky sucky and fucky fucky" users comes to mind when i read stuff like "to many words"

But now i just realized... if words scare you that much. You won't read this either. :unsure:

Can someone make a picture of boobs or some "fucky fucky" so the usual suspects can pay attention and read this? :ROFLMAO:
I played this game u believe and it was not like it is now. So when I saw this release, I was reluctant to get it but finally decided to and totally do not regret it. I'm anxious for the next release

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
For those who complain about "1000 of words, to many words or words at all instead of a bukkake fuck fest for your enjoyment"

I have 2 simple but mind breaking suggestion.

1. Read the words and get invested in the story.
2. Realize this game isn't for you as it is a "STORY BASED VISUAL NOVEL"

I know. Horrific stuff. Reading :eek:
The usual "crying" by the "me want sucky sucky and fucky fucky" users comes to mind when i read stuff like "to many words"

But now i just realized... if words scare you that much. You won't read this either. :unsure:

Can someone make a picture of boobs or some "fucky fucky" so the usual suspects can pay attention and read this? :ROFLMAO:
If you likeThen
1692037101546.png
1692037286770.png
1692037832718.png
1692037455440.png

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
The VN, using Ren'Py 7.6.1, can use about 4 GB of CPU RAM to process. Your issue may also be video display related. If you have made sure your OS and video drivers are up to date and still have problems. Try from the Ren'Py site (copied from another of my posts on the previous page):

If upgrading your video drivers does not fix the problem, you should consider switching video renderers, using the following steps.​
  1. Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started.
  2. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the renderer to use.
  3. Choose "Quit", then restart Ren'Py.
We suggest trying the GL and ANGLE renderers. The GLES renderers may not function on desktop hardware.​

Did that, still seems like its just get too heavy after a while and its forced to close

the compressed version don'tt even have the x32 option so it doesn't even open, guess i have to play 5/1 minutes at a time

Reactions: Terrydog

taru

Apr 23, 2018
at the moment does sleeping with the office women affect the relationship with the girls at home im starting a new play through since its been a while so i was wondering?

reeeeee2323

Jan 15, 2019
There's too many small options for dialogue and scene nuances for a "start from new content" save. As many questions as would need to be asked would take a significant amount of time. It wouldn't take much longer to simply auto/skip through to answer the questions on a speedrun, anyway. If your saves don't work (even an auto save), then you'll need to do the speedrun option.

I know one of my saves rolled back during the final scene of Chapter 6... but my auto save started up right at the end of Chapter 6 (at the "save now" reminder).

If you do end up doing a speedrun auto/skip through from the beginning of the VN to the start of the new content - it would be helpful for us to know how long it takes so that we can let other players know, should they ask.
Alright reporting back, i took a few breaks and a "break" too so the data was a little bit skewed.

The stop watch reads 1:41:36, almost two hours of playtime to get through the game. I read almost nothing, and only slowed down the conversations when i was trying to remember which answers were right, so accounting for all the small seconds spent switching tabs to pause and getting distracted, i'd round it up to about 1:38:00. I think this is good data not only for the people who want to play this game, but also the dev/devs themselves. There really does need to be a way to answer like 30-50 questions to go to the most recent update, especially if it takes an entire movies length of time to get to the new content when I'm not even reading it.

Game still fucks though, good job devs.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Alright reporting back, i took a few breaks and a "break" too so the data was a little bit skewed.

The stop watch reads 1:41:36, almost two hours of playtime to get through the game. I read almost nothing, and only slowed down the conversations when i was trying to remember which answers were right, so accounting for all the small seconds spent switching tabs to pause and getting distracted, i'd round it up to about 1:38:00. I think this is good data not only for the people who want to play this game, but also the dev/devs themselves. There really does need to be a way to answer like 30-50 questions to go to the most recent update, especially if it takes an entire movies length of time to get to the new content when I'm not even reading it.

Game still fucks though, good job devs.
Thanks for reporting back! I'm laughing right now because I predicted it would be about that long to skip through Chapters 1-6 back in October 2022 (I estimated 90 minutes based upon the 5 minutes it took for my skipping through Chapter 1) - #10,607. I do appreciate your diligence, too.

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Have the visuals got any better with updates? I'm curious about this game given the good reviews, but even discounting the models being a bit unusual the graphic quality just seems quite poor. (Sprites on top of static backgrounds etc)

Reactions: r21174

Southrim

Jun 6, 2017
Have the visuals got any better with updates? I'm curious about this game given the good reviews, but even discounting the models being a bit unusual the graphic quality just seems quite poor. (Sprites on top of static backgrounds etc)
Your example isn't graphic quality, it's artstyle (and not an accurate statement of the artstyle). No, the artstyle hasn't been changed for the seventh update.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Any word on an updated point guide?
1692065410412.png
That link goes to this post, which was updated on Thursday. Perhaps you should read it: #5,997

Honestly, in terms of storytelling, we're in the resolution section of the VN. All the choices made in Chapter 1 through 6 are pretty much playing out their effects in this and subsequent chapters. As the developer has said time and again, this VN is about the experience - not about point counting. You can't make a bad decision that will affect your playthrough without a big warning letting you know that a choice can have a major effect.

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Your example isn't graphic quality, it's artstyle (and not an accurate statement of the artstyle). No, the artstyle hasn't been changed for the seventh update.
I wouldn't say that, the lighting and rendering is poor for Daz standards. I'm not trying to hate, this seems like an obvious observation.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes