• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RabidRanger45

Jun 9, 2020
Who the hell made this game, *pukes*, disgusting I say, I mean, how the hell, could anyone be so stupid as to.................make such a fucking amazing game, ( pardon the language, and yes, that was meant as a joke, lol, ( anyways, moving on, now, to the developer, please finish this game ), I mean: Story - 10/10, Music - 10/10, Characters - 10/10, the game itself - 10/10, and I honestly mean that this, was the easiest 10/10 I've given, and it well deserves it, ( so yeah, thanks for tearing me up, lol ), but seriously though, thank you for such an amazing game so far, would recommend this game, ( even in its current form ), to anyone who hasn't played it before.

Last edited:

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Who the hell made this game, *pukes*, disgusting I say, I mean, how the hell, could anyone be so stupid as to.................make such a fucking amazing game, ( pardon the language, ( to the developer, please finish this game ), I mean: Story - 10/10, Music - 10/10, Characters - 10/10, the game itself - 10/10, and I honestly mean that this, was the easiest 10/10 I've given, and it well deserves it, ( so yeah, thanks for tearing me up, lol ), but seriously though, thank you for such an amazing game so far, would recommend this game, ( even in its current form ), to anyone who hasn't played it before.
Leave a review. No one will read your comment one day from now.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Definitely have to say that the scene near the end may be by far my favorite H scene that doesn't have to do with ntr.
Looking forward to seeing more of the story and the direction their relationship is going after seeing how good their first (finally) full scene was written.

Reactions: naughtyroad

Thatch Gallows

Apr 3, 2018
I'm almost mad that after a good year or so playing every adult VN I came across that I only just found this one now. This should be at the top of every "story-driven VN" list. I know not everyone likes the character models that don't look like typical VN bimbos but it's such a breath of fresh air to have women with actual ethnic traits and not just some model that was obviously supposed to be caucasian but colored brown. I'm sure I'm not saying anything new but there's no way I'm going to read through 350 pages of posts. I just wanted to voice my appreciation for real quality that is so very rarely seen in your average VN.

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Is it weird that anytime I see or think about Light of my Life I start to sing Love of my Life by Queen? Don't think I don't see the connection and subliminal reason behind it naughtyroad. Oh well, You've stolen my love, you jerk! Can't you see? Don't take it away from me... But, whatever, I still love you.

meyele

Jun 4, 2017
Cuz people here think with their diks man, everyone one in this site (not this thread) only think a VN is good because it has a nude slut with 4 fingers spreading her pussy on the front cover, meanwhile the girls might not seem that pretty, the dev did a mighty damn fine job in the script department to make us players care for the girls, i myself am very fond of Denise (y)

PS: But dev make some boobjob scene for Macy, i cant stand diferent sized boobs :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
wait...Macy's boobs are diferent sizes? i never noticed....
Also i'm not a boob owner but aren't breasts supossed to be assymetrical? kinda like we guys have one ball bigger than the other.

I'm almost mad that after a good year or so playing every adult VN I came across that I only just found this one now. This should be at the top of every "story-driven VN" list. I know not everyone likes the character models that don't look like typical VN bimbos but it's such a breath of fresh air to have women with actual ethnic traits and not just some model that was obviously supposed to be caucasian but colored brown. I'm sure I'm not saying anything new but there's no way I'm going to read through 350 pages of posts. I just wanted to voice my appreciation for real quality that is so very rarely seen in your average VN.
Oh you lucky bastard, i've been waiting since last year for the next update and you discovered this amazing game when a new update is just around the corner!

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(in response to a now removed NTR discussion)
Well, hopefully laying this matter to rest: I don't deny anyone their kink, but as Meyele already pointed out, there will be no NTR in LomL. For anyone that's disappointed by that: I'm sorry, I just don't feel that particular one, and if I don't feel it, I can't write about it.

Last edited:

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Well, hopefully laying this matter to rest: I don't deny anyone their kink, but as Meyele already pointed out, there will be no NTR in LomL. For anyone that's disappointed by that: I'm sorry, I just don't feel that particular one, and if I don't feel it, I can't write about it.
Even if you did 'feel it', I can't imagine any scenario where ntr in this story would logically work. You would have to re-write all three main characters. It's like asking "will there be any futa content"?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Even if you did 'feel it', I can't imagine any scenario where ntr in this story would logically work. You would have to re-write all three main characters. It's like asking "will there be any futa content"?
Well, will there be any futa content? ;)

Edit: Frustrating to have something deleted as "off topic," but to not remember what it could have been. My first thought was this comment, but here it is...

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hopefully this is a pertinent question naughtyroad, but I wanted to ask about your original intentions on paths/routes. You have this in the OP:
Note from NaughtyRoad: I make it a point to telegraph dangerous choices and keep you on the rails. Also, there's no mutually exclusive paths, so no need to hold off on any character out of fear of missing out with another.
I really recommend you try it without walkthrough or walk through
mod on your first play and trust that I won't try to fuck you over with surprise lockouts/endings.
I imagine there were Mutually exclusive paths from the onset right? I seem to remember there being some intention in a specific direction, at the very least, it was always the plan that you could avoid Macy and Denise in a sexual sense. That said, I could be misremembering. I remember initially going for... the lady from your office, i forgot her name (Brooke!), then going "Wait! Denise hates her! Oh no!" and I went back and changed the path. Obviously it's clear now that you can safely go for her. My thought is that the choice in the game always felt fluffy and light. It was obvious to me that they were rather superfluous. It's obviously intentional to me because if they did have an impact it would be SOOOOOO annoying to do a walkthrough. I like it cause it helps give an illusion of choice that doesn't piss you off and give you the voice/intention behind what you want the MC to be.

All this to say, did you change your plan from the beginning or not? If you did I imagine it's because of complex factors like: getting people to enjoy all the content instead of missing it; the complexity of such pathing would make it a pain to continue past a few updates; Macy and Denise's stories would suffer for it.

Edit: What are the "dangerous choices" you spoke about?

Just wondering :)

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Frustrating to have something deleted as "off topic," but to not remember what it could have been. My first thought was this comment, but here it is...
It was all of the posts in the NTR discussion, aside from naughtyroad's which somehow isn't off topic. Not trying to start anything but it does make it seem like his comment comes out of nowhere.

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes