PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
ON THE bright side... each chapter is pretty freakin long. A "normal" game would have ended the update for CH 4 at the Preg scene... it really kept being the gift that keeps on giving.

Hats off to the naughty road for the quality of what you get... when you get it.

I am not a F95 Veteran like some of you folks, but there are some games that I "follow" that really don't give you much in the monthly or bimonthly update. I might really like the game, but I know that update .403 isn't going to have that much more than update .401. So, for them, I kind of wait for a few months anyway before I play the latest release to catch up.

Aug 20, 2018
So how was it? :p I believe, freaking good. I'm going to wait for few more updates, because I guess there's, still no sex with them :giggle:

Definitely one of the best games here, if not the best...

Reactions: SirAuron20
D

Deleted member 2088186

Just played through this episode, and finally a game that just keeps on giving with no signs on letting up ---- the characters act of their own accord and aren't just puppets of the writer (so rare to see well-developed characters these days).

Great stuff! (y)

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Note the title of chapter 1...

Sorry to disappoint you there. It's just me, and I'm pouring every workday-evening, weekend, holiday and vacation day into making this thing. There's literally not more time I could put in other than tell my wife the bi-weekly movie night is canceled, too.
Don't neglect your wife!! She deserves some attention too. ;)

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
NaughtyRoad
Since I left for work just before noon CET 6 pages of praise for your efforts meets me now nearly 10 hours
later when logging in.

Behold the Guy? Gal? that hit the right buttons!
We're in awe!
You're the icing, cake and candles !
Arrival of a bottle of single M'll have to wait until the brew has brewed through.
Cheers

Reactions: naughtyroad

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Sorry to disappoint you there. It's just me, and I'm pouring every workday-evening, weekend, holiday and vacation day into making this thing. There's literally not more time I could put in other than tell my wife the bi-weekly movie night is canceled, too.
Movie nights are holy in a relationship. Until you get to dirty dancing. Thats the moment a sudden hearth attack sound awesome.....
Anyway it would be great if you could get your hands on someone to help you with the project. No clue what you do with your patreon money and i wouldn't advise telling us or anyone anyway but if its possible i would consider it as more frequent updates could ensure way more patreons.

I would say 6k$ should be enough to hire someone. As employees are expensive af from personal experience. But till then please dont feel stressed and just work when u got time and energy.
Of course i would love an update every 2 weeks but if it burns you out thats no good ^^

Oh and never forget. Banana. Yes that will stick with you now :)

How anyone can find a game with ugly, squint, goat-faced female characters exciting is beyond any human comprehension.
Ah another one who can't read the OP and soon will experience Mod Love :)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan
4.70 star(s) 487 Votes