Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
From V1-V4 I was totally captivated by this game. Like others I loved how different they looked to the usual characters in these games. That being said, and I don't know what exactly it was, but V5 did nothing for me. I think playing huge chunks and then waiting for the update can indeed kill the mood, just as binge watching a TV show and then having to wait for the next series.

Might wait for this to finish if I can still remember it by then. Would be nice to throw the dev some coin once its over.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
PLEASE add sounds to the sex animations. Please. Please.
Like sound effects or voices? I can understand sound effects, even though it's sometimes more comedic and distracting than anything else (like the splurt sound cumming makes in illusion games, it's like squeezing out some condiment bottle :LOL:).

But voices at a budget always make me cringe. Sometimes because the voice doesn't match the character in my head, or they use the same moan or squeal for every animation, but mostly because hearing a guy burp-moan out his orgasm with a grunt that wouldn't be out of place in a zombie movie is a pretty big turn-off for me.

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Like sound effects or voices? I can understand sound effects, even though it's sometimes more comedic and distracting than anything else (like the splurt sound cumming makes in illusion games, it's like squeezing out some condiment bottle :LOL:).

But voices at a budget always make me cringe. Sometimes because the voice doesn't match the character in my head, or they use the same moan or squeal for every animation, but mostly because hearing a guy burp-moan out his orgasm with a grunt that wouldn't be out of place in a zombie movie is a pretty big turn-off for me.
I mean adding splurt sounds, tapping sounds and a little bit of female moaning.

I totally agree that actual voices are cringe and a waste of resources as hiring voice actors cost quite some money.

LarryK

Jan 9, 2020

And, as a novelty, bed spring noises (where appropriate).

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes