Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
That's gotta be one the most cryptic progress indicators ever. Like you think you get that they fill in sequentially but then you notice a sprite towards the end getting filled up... before sprites of her closer to the start get filled in and you're back to questioning just how to interpret it. lol

Then you have the various non sprite related images at the bottom and you have to wonder what a cargo ship has to do with anything. Then you finally magnify the image and notice the writing says 1 face = 1 scene but not specifically that character and you go "Oh!" only to look back up and now wonder why some have wrenches on them but others don't...

o_O:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
So......Illuminati Code confirmed? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: naughtyroad

LarryK

Jan 9, 2020
Since there will never be a date given (for prudent reasons), its best to keep mindful of the progress indicator in their Discord over time:

View attachment 1050045

There is still a ways to go and the extra scribbles indicate additional/unplanned efforts.
Can't quite decide if these lovely ladies have something stuck or are usining a wrench to 'delve deeply'. Either way, slighty unsettling graphics.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
I can only repeat over and over again wait patiently for the updates give naughtyroad al the time he needs because every update he did was worth waiting for because it is simply one of the best games here the story is so good the atmosphere of the

game is unique the interaction and the development of the characters with each other is really unique written only as denise marcy frees (ok ok that doesn't match it nearly as well as it is shown in the game but you just have to play it to see and understand it )

in any case, i can hardly wait to see how it goes on but i also have the patience to wait because it is a game with the most loving interaction development of a family in games that i have been able to experience so far

oh and before i forget there are so unbelievably funny moments in the game that i still have to laugh again and again just thinking about..... poor marcy and their encounter :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
I have yet to finish my first play through, but I have to say that Light of My Life has some of the best renderings I have seen.

I can only stomach so much of the same stereotypical girls in every 3dcg game. Half the time it is just the same women with different hair or names. It gets old.

Here the women are so beautiful and realistic looking... especially compared to the ridiculous women that appear in 99% of the games. It looks amazing and it just so unique, which is ridiculous as the women here actually exist in real life. Denise looks quite a lot like a woman I dated a few years ago. It is pathetic that I am using "unique" to describe the women from this game.

Re-reading some of the complaints about the renderings is almost comical.

The writing is also quite good.

The plot.... well, I feel like this is some sort of Rorschach test to find the limits of my depravity. I wish the story was different. I honestly feel bad about what I am doing. I can't stop reading. But a part of me knows that it is just wrong.

When Denise came out of the bathroom and the camera panned up to show her standing there in her dress with her mom's photo on the wall next to her... I was thrilled and ashamed at the same time. I had to close the game.

That is a testament to the quality of the renderings, written text, and direction. Well done, though again, if I am honest I wish the incest or implied incest wasn't part of the plot. I probably wouldn't care if not for the realism and tone.

Then I come back to the game only to go to the museum and read about Lot and his daughters... juxtaposing these pieces of art against the piece of art that contains them within it's story. Well done. Bravo for including introspection within your story.

I will write a full review once I finish. Hopefully the rest of the game is just as interesting and challenging.

LarryK

Jan 9, 2020
I have yet to finish my first play through, but I have to say that Light of My Life has some of the best renderings I have seen.

I can only stomach so much of the same stereotypical girls in every 3dcg game. Half the time it is just the same women with different hair or names. It gets old.

Here the women are so beautiful and realistic looking... especially compared to the ridiculous women that appear in 99% of the games. It looks amazing and it just so unique, which is ridiculous as the women here actually exist in real life. Denise looks quite a lot like a woman I dated a few years ago. It is pathetic that I am using "unique" to describe the women from this game.

Re-reading some of the complaints about the renderings is almost comical.

The writing is also quite good.

The plot.... well, I feel like this is some sort of Rorschach test to find the limits of my depravity. I wish the story was different. I honestly feel bad about what I am doing. I can't stop reading. But a part of me knows that it is just wrong.

When Denise came out of the bathroom and the camera panned up to show her standing there in her dress with her mom's photo on the wall next to her... I was thrilled and ashamed at the same time. I had to close the game.

That is a testament to the quality of the renderings, written text, and direction. Well done, though again, if I am honest I wish the incest or implied incest wasn't part of the plot. I probably wouldn't care if not for the realism and tone.

Then I come back to the game only to go to the museum and read about Lot and his daughters... juxtaposing these pieces of art against the piece of art that contains them within it's story. Well done. Bravo for including introspection within your story.

I will write a full review once I finish. Hopefully the rest of the game is just as interesting and challenging.
Dude, if your eyes leak a bit, that's ok :)

Reactions: naughtyroad

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
wow wow wow wait a minute now but slowly YOU dated Denise a few years ago ??? I think that's not okay now then it's you who is responsible for the fact that Denise has such social fears in public? Ashamed of you how can you do something like that to poor Denise and write this here too:eek: :p

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Light of my Life - Chapter 6 progress

(what's it mean? Well, one image is one scene in chapter 6. No relation between the face and the actors in the scene. The doodles are particularly challenging scenes to produce. The ones on the outside are added scenes not originally planned for. It's messy, but that's a good reflection of the processes).

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes