Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Yep, I also need a belated b-day present. Banana Flavored?
Won't matter! The sudden appearance of a bear with lick all flavor away.....

But a Pirate dress or a Winged Demon Queen is an Idea i could get behind. Unless the Bear eats the dress and licks the Demon Queen away.... :eek: :eek:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: naughtyroad

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I don't even... why is he assuming the game is completed after reading a two-year-old post?

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Before someone reponds with 'Updated WT Plz!1!1!' for the upcoming update, It will be updated as soon as I have time for it and got the notes from Naughty. Like we always have said, do yourself a favour and play the new update WITHOUT the point guide.

-----------

Guide has been updated with Chapter 6!

Here is the Official Point Guide for the game, now containing chapter 6 (Please don't suddenly delete the link out of nowhere this time F95 mods, thank you.)

As usual, and described in the guide too, Naughty and I recommend to play the game without any sort of Walkthrough/Guide for the best experience.

Whether you decide to use this or not, have fun with this great game!

Last edited:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
just wondering boss, have you made a popularity poll on your side characters?
IMO i think you should drop all 4 of them completely, gives you more time to focus on the two girls.
Going by this thread as one data point, the "side characters" have pretty good support from fans. They offer more options and interests in the larger story, plus if you wanted direct sexual content in this game, the side-characters have been the only game in town until recently (and again, reactions have appeared quite positive, for good reasons.)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
just wondering boss, have you made a popularity poll on your side characters?
IMO i think you should drop all 4 of them completely, gives you more time to focus on the two girls.
If he dropped the side characters their would be basically zero sex content in a game that already has almost none. They serve the purpose of giving sex scenes in the story where its not possible for the main girls.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 487 Votes