Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
Man, I wish I had a neuralyser, so i could forget all of the chapters and play it completely blind again. What I would give to relive that.
View attachment 2532952

Guess I'll settle for the next best thing: Religiously avoiding the game so that I forget most of it. Been a good boy since the last update. Now I can relive the magic again!!!!
I actually did that. Last time I played was in Jan 22. Was looking for a new game and it looked like there was at least a minor update in the last year (Ch 6 was new), so I had to replay from the start. Realistically, I thought the game was abandoned so I just wanted a quick playthrough to get what I hoped was the end of the story ... All I can say is ... from a story perspective, Naughty Road is probably the best on F95. I forgot a lot of the story in the last 15 months, and it was so much better than I remembered. I really hope this is not abandoned, because now they are getting to the really good part. Becoming a Patreon now.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I actually did that. Last time I played was in Jan 22. Was looking for a new game and it looked like there was at least a minor update in the last year (Ch 6 was new), so I had to replay from the start. Realistically, I thought the game was abandoned so I just wanted a quick playthrough to get what I hoped was the end of the story ... All I can say is ... from a story perspective, Naughty Road is probably the best on F95. I forgot a lot of the story in the last 15 months, and it was so much better than I remembered. I really hope this is not abandoned, because now they are getting to the really good part. Becoming a Patreon now.
It's taking longer this time, but end is visible. Then we will get what we wont. I would say about 7 hours of new content. (+/- a hour). Plus hours and hours of old game for me because I will play it from beginning.

Last edited:

Dremel

Sep 24, 2017

Cut through the choices, reach the end.
Only to find yourself again.
Who could believe these scenes are GOAT.
You loaded the save game of Dick Tugboat.
After all the time you've spent..
Reloading these saves that now you bend.
The whole horny fam scene has turned to dust.
You left them alone, rejected us.

Woah, uh...
Why did you ask for a save?
Did you lack the love?
Hide from our eyes now,
The neglection of...

You asked the thread to carry you
You know it was never meant to be true
Named for the slackers to see it through
And now is the time to carry you
Why are you afraid to start from go?
You asked for the truth and now you know
The whole horny fam scene has turned to dust.
The Trebuchets you placed will bombard us

Woah, uh...
Did you lack the love?
Hide from our eyes now,
The neglection of...
Did you lack the love?
Hide from our eyes now,
The neglection of...
Did you lack the love?
Oh
Hide from our eyes now
The neglection of...

Last edited:

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
agree, of all the games i have played here, this one and one day at a time are in a league of their own, storytelling wise

Throwawayxyz

May 10, 2020
Gonna be kicking a few more bucks to this game this Fridays payday, always forget how great this is til I do a full replay through. forgive a boomer for asking when I'm sure the answer has been said somewhere here already but is there any indication of when the next chapter is coming out?

• Red Heart
Reactions: naughtyroad

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Gonna be kicking a few more bucks to this game this Fridays payday, always forget how great this is til I do a full replay through. forgive a boomer for asking when I'm sure the answer has been said somewhere here already but is there any indication of when the next chapter is coming out?
There's no estimated date as NR doesn't want to give one out and then miss it.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Of course not. In this case, there's several more moments where Denise can slowly get round to the idea, so you can have her be a bit of a perv straight of the bat, or you can have her ease in a little, depending on your preferences. Shortly after the mc licks something off of his hand during morning massages, she'll make up her mind finally, and if she avoided all the previous stuff, she'll present the player with an outright choice to determine for her to become intrigued or not, and from that point on, she'll just avoid all of that if you chose for her not to like it.

If she avoided all the previous stuff, and the mc didn't perform that particular action, I'm assuming the player just hates the thought of it and won't present it as a bit of a fetish for her anymore.
tyvm for answer Naughty! :D That sounds fantastic... so, judging from what you've said, I guess it's possible for MC & Macy to continue to partake in that act (if MC licked his 'chunky chica' fingers), but if you keep denying/avoiding it as Denise, she just won't participate in it from then on? It's not locked to the MC's choice? Interesting :) She'll just watch MC & Macy do that kind of stuff and go 'ewwww' I'm assuming lmao

I just want to say I really appreciate you going through the trouble of adding so many complexities to where the characters and story go and how they interact with each other. Especially given that the extra effort perhaps doesn't even usually contribute to a game's financial success which means those of us who want that in a game... usually are left hanging :( (understandable ofc, I'm not knocking any dev that focuses on their finances, it's just an unfortunate incentives situation).

You know it's funny i don't normally like harem games but as everyone here knows this is a damn good game let's hope the mc, Brooke, Macy, & Denise can walk of into the sunset together you know after lot's of sex first
I'd replace Brooke with the head crone lady :giggle: Yaya, I'm sure most people prefer young Brooke, but I like me my milfs and gilfs, what can I say? :p I'm really hoping for some interactions between them and the daughters in future chapters; not sure if dev plans to have any one-on-one per each crone or just treats them as a group always.. I'd guess the latter just for his sanity :LOL: Either way, I'm very excited :love:

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
tyvm for answer Naughty! :D That sounds fantastic... so, judging from what you've said, I guess it's possible for MC & Macy to continue to partake in that act (if MC licked his 'chunky chica' fingers), but if you keep denying/avoiding it as Denise, she just won't participate in it from then on? It's not locked to the MC's choice? Interesting :) She'll just watch MC & Macy do that kind of stuff and go 'ewwww' I'm assuming lmao

I just want to say I really appreciate you going through the trouble of adding so many complexities to where the characters and story go and how they interact with each other. Especially given that the extra effort perhaps doesn't even usually contribute to a game's financial success which means those of us who want that in a game... usually are left hanging :( (understandable ofc, I'm not knocking any dev that focuses on their finances, it's just an unfortunate incentives situation).
Yeah, that's right. For full disclosure, it's mostly a question of skipping. So my goal has been more to prevent a player being presented by an activity that puts them, then it is to provide an alternative version that plays into a teasing play going on between her and Macy. Although I have to admit, that does sound pretty funny, but it's a little too late in the game to add that now.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Yeah, that's right. For full disclosure, it's mostly a question of skipping. So my goal has been more to prevent a player being presented by an activity that puts them, then it is to provide an alternative version that plays into a teasing play going on between her and Macy. Although I have to admit, that does sound pretty funny, but it's a little too late in the game to add that now.
Oh ok, I think I understand now :D Though I've grown accustomed to that scene playing in my head, I understand the all-too-common fan error of projecting one's own desires and expectations onto another author's work. I'm already over it and will be pleased with whatever you write, so no worries :giggle: In the meantime, I guess Denise will finally have to give in to tasting some fish stock in my playthrough

Reikoku

Jun 16, 2017
Can someone be so kind to share a full save please? i want to be ready for when the next update is released, TIA!

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Oh ok, I think I understand now :D Though I've grown accustomed to that scene playing in my head, I understand the all-too-common fan error of projecting one's own desires and expectations onto another author's work. I'm already over it and will be pleased with whatever you write, so no worries :giggle: In the meantime, I guess Denise will finally have to give in to tasting some fish stock in my playthrough
I'd invite Denise to my me-time-cave in the shithole thread.
It smells like a fishmongers shop in mid august.

My suggestion for the ones poorly equipped with patience:
Play the game/VN until just before the outro and IMAGINE what's next!
Any game/VN!
Never fails!

Boy get's the right girl. Harem complete. Any kink fulfilled.

Amazing!

When the next update finally arrives you'll be surprised!
WTF is happening? I could never have imagined that happening!

Dev beat gamer to it!

hasani200

Jul 15, 2018
I will wait for a completed game to play it again. It deserves much attention and replaying it, kinda kills the mood.
I didnt think I would but I went through from the beginning. I found a lot of nuance that I had completely forgotten about. And thought I would NEVER nudge NR along, I found the replay, ahem, really got me ready for continuance... ahem, ahem, ack!

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
A rather unexpected thought came to my mind after looking at paintings in a museum on a biblical theme. and the thought is this - if sodomy is a sin-sin, a sin for which the city of Sodom was turned into nothing, then incest is not even such a sin ... hmm, an interesting thought. for otherwise Lot and his daughters would also somehow be eliminated - so I think ... probably this is an awkward moment in the bible from which hypocritical churchmen turn their noses up hehe.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes