PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
What no one else in that family is allowed to develop sexual feelings for each other also? Just you? Only you are allowed to dictate those? -rolls eyes- Besides it's author's story to tell, take it or leave it.
Yeah, I have no problem with that. If it's what the author wants, it's what he wants. I just asked to know if this game was for me, not to judge anything. But you guys are hella judgy.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Yeah, I have no problem with that. If it's what the author wants, it's what he wants. I just asked to know if this game was for me, not to judge anything. But you guys are hella judgy.
We are the exhausted majority. Just like with Real Life, we are just tired of all the people screaming at us with illogical reasons. Be it at authors or us, so we come back with knee jerk reactions. If you meant no ill will, all is good. Hope you can understand the reasons for the responses.

Reactions: PervySageKem

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Though I can understand your perspective that it appeared "hella judgy" - it was in response to your "that's a shame" which appeared you were being a bit "judgy," in the first place. Your initial question was answered without judgment, it was your own response which drew the retort.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Though I can understand your perspective that it appeared "hella judgy" - it was in response to your "that's a shame" which appeared you were being a bit "judgy," in the first place. Your initial question was answered without judgment, it was your own response which drew the retort.
We are the exhausted majority. Just like with Real Life, we are just tired of all the people screaming at us with illogical reasons. Be it at authors or us, so we come back with knee jerk reactions. If you meant no ill will, all is good. Hope you can understand the reasons for the responses.
I understand you both. I could've kept the "It's a shame" for myself, but I'm just honest like that. I said "it's a shame" because I played like 3 chapters a long time ago and was interested in checking it out now, since it seems we finally sleep with the older """ward""", whom I liked a lot in the past. So "it's a shame" because I wanted to try it out.

It's all good man, I understand the "exhaustion" angle of having to fight in the comments everyday.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JJDrakken

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I understand you both. I could've kept the "It's a shame" for myself, but I'm just honest like that. I said "it's a shame" because I played like 3 chapters a long time ago and was interested in checking it out now, since it seems we finally sleep with the older """ward""", whom I liked a lot in the past. So "it's a shame" because I wanted to try it out.

It's all good man, I understand the "exhaustion" angle of having to fight in the comments everyday.
The game is still really good and the story very good, it just has a fetish I'm not into. I will never try to stop other people from having what they want.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
im really sorry for asking this but i need a save from where the last update ended the new update's bin out for a while but i really don't wanna replay though the story to get to where i was so if someone could offer me a save it would be a big help

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
BTW naughtyroad I have to say that the sex scene last update was probably the best I've seen in a game in a long time. Still think about it every once in awhile, I'm tempted to replay it but I'm not THAT much of a pervert. Anyway, looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.
There's a very narrow sliver between being enough of a pervert to play the game all the way up to that point, and being enough of a pervert to replay that scene.

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
im really sorry for asking this but i need a save from where the last update ended the new update's bin out for a while but i really don't wanna replay though the story to get to where i was so if someone could offer me a save it would be a big help
Which version of the save file do you want? Due to different choices made by players there are a variety of paths and therefore, different saves (and each of those with their own nuances).

You could scroll back a page or two to see if someone posted one or a link to one in the past week. Or go to your F95 preferences and make sure you have searches sorted by most recent and then search this thread for the word SAVE to find one.

Or take the plunge and enjoy the first 5 chapters again before dying of explosive dehydration in chapter 6.

Reactions: naughtyroad

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
end save of chapter 5 Denise and Macy only max stats as possible
Dude, that question was rhetorical.

That said - did you keep reading and note my three suggestions:
  1. Scroll back a page or two to see if someone had already posted a save or a link to one
  2. Search for the word SAVE in the thread (using the search box at the top of the page)
  3. Suck it up and playthrough the game again and enjoy it a second time (that way you have a save file that you know you want, without the guesswork and possible disappointment)
Honestly, you could have had a save file 2.5 hours ago if you had done either #1 or #2 before posting in the thread (and burying deeper the save file and link(s) to it that were already posted in the thread).

Reactions: DSSAInferno

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
sorry i got the save i just forgot to delete my last message i left it up in case i couldn't find what i was after

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
When a VN makes references that you get. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
You know you have something special. Great work. Another poster I trust said this was "one of the best releases" they'd "ever played", I kinda scoffed internally at that notion, but naw, I second it.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Need a compressed version for this. Regular version doesn't load for me.
If the regular version won't load, good luck on attempting with a compressed version.

Just use the search box at the top of the page to search in the thread for the word compressed and you'll find it.

It probably just rolled off the first page of results, sorted by date, because people ask for it (adding another post to the results) instead of just searching for it.

OldFartMaster

May 14, 2021
I really do not understand the hate for their noses. Not everyone in the world looks the same. Not everyone has a European nose. Not only European noses are beautiful. They are beautiful models. I am just sick of cookie cutter games where every female has the same basic face. It is so uninteresting.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I really do not understand the hate for their noses. Not everyone in the world looks the same. Not everyone has a European nose. Not only European noses are beautiful. They are beautiful models. I am just sick of cookie cutter games where every female has the same basic face. It is so uninteresting.
There are noses in this game? :unsure:
Odd, I never detected this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes