Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Can someone expain what to do with second zip file? Is unzippable and i don't know how to merge them. (Talking about workupload)
you dont have to unzip separately that second (third, fourth...) file, this should be split archive.
just start unzipping the first one, and the second (the third, etc) should follow and be unzipped as well.

agesilaus

May 28, 2017
So judging by the progress chart on the previous page, we're about a quarter of the way to the next update. The previous update came out in December iirc, and it's been about 4 months since then. Simple math tells me that it could be up to a year for the next update, then - someone tell me I'm wrong, please!
Might I suggest you to do what Berserk fans have been doing for a long time. Sometimes Berserk fans don't get 1 singular chapter for over a year or two. Now there won't even be an ending for Berserk sadly. Get another hobby, get a new game, get a new anything do something you enjoy. After a year, it will be a pleasant surprise when a new update happens.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Might I suggest you to do what Berserk fans have been doing for a long time. Sometimes Berserk fans don't get 1 singular chapter for over a year or two. Now there won't even be an ending for Berserk sadly. Get another hobby, get a new game, get a new anything do something you enjoy. After a year, it will be a pleasant surprise when a new update happens.
I literally haven't touched Berserk for 9 years. It's funny, at the time I paused I wondered if Miura could possibly die before finishing like some other mangaka with long-running series; I wrote off those concerns at the time given his age, and figured I'd return to it in 10-15 years and pick right back up. RIP Miura.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Recorded playthroughs Updated 20230629

All Intimate Path (Chapters 1-6 + Chapter 7 Part 1 + Extras): 38 Hours 34 Minutes 04 Seconds
Caretaker Path (Chapters 1-5 + Extras): 17 Hours 46 Minutes 41 Seconds
Videos for Caretaker Path Chapter 6 and 7 still to come, as well as the rest of Chapter 7 for the All Intimate Path.

Extras ( ):
  • HMD Cuddlefish - 0:09:18 (116.16 MB)
  • Macy & Denise Command Performance - 0:03:39 (19.99 MB)
  • Maeci & Denycia 2069 BC - 0:08:19 (98.56 MB)
Introduction Chapters ( ):
  • Chapter 1 - 2:15:05 (683.65 MB)
  • Chapter 2
    • Part 1 - 2:42:28 (1.00 GB)
    • Part 2 - 2:30:36 (919.70 MB)
All Intimate Path
(intimate with all eligible women)
Caretaker Path
(intimate with Brooke & the Coven, only)
  • Chapter 3 ( )
    • Part 1 - 1:59:25 (841.60 MB)
    • Part 2 - 2:52:22 (1.06 GB)
  • Chapter 4 ( )
    • Part 1 - 2:38:52 (1.05 GB)
    • Part 2 - 3:07:43 (1.04 GB)
  • Chapter 5 ( )
    • Part 1 - 2:32:12 (961.06 MB)
    • Part 2 - 2:20:47 (988.12 MB)
    • Part 3 - 1:56:18 (837.88 MB)
  • Chapter 6 ( )
    • Part 1 - 2:05:15 (727.75 MB)
    • Part 2 - 2:11:52 (856.88 MB)
    • Part 3 - 2:56:59 (1.37 GB)
    • Part 4 - 3:17:57 (1.21 GB)
  • Chapter 7 (link) - TBD
    • Part 1 - 2:44:57
    • Parts 2-??
      gonna be some time because people should play it, rather than simply watch it
  • Chapter 3 ( )
    • Part 1 - 1:33:56 (659.16 MB)
    • Part 2 - 1:36:29 (624.86 MB)
  • Chapter 4 ( )
    • Part 1 - 1:26:08 (601.36 MB)
    • Part 2 - 1:45:28 (626.19 MB)
  • Chapter 5 ( )
    • Part 1 - 1:34:39 (624.02 MB)
    • Part 2 - 0:49:27 (462.62 MB)
    • Part 3 - 1:11:09 (446.79 MB)
  • Chapter 6 ( ) - still to come
    • Parts

• Chapter 7 (link) - TBD
    • Parts

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Files stay uploaded as long as there is enough download activity.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Updated playthrough link, adding part 1 of Chapter 2.

I was hoping to have both parts of Chapter 2 up this weekend - but Chapter 2 is about 5 hours of playthrough. Last night, I thought I was recording the second half only to realize near the end of Chapter 2 (almost 2 hours into recording) that I had been recording the wrong open window (just as Brooke released the back of Lou's head). SIGH.

I'll keep going as long as I see people taking advantage of this opportunity.

agesilaus

May 28, 2017
I literally haven't touched Berserk for 9 years. It's funny, at the time I paused I wondered if Miura could possibly die before finishing like some other mangaka with long-running series; I wrote off those concerns at the time given his age, and figured I'd return to it in 10-15 years and pick right back up. RIP Miura.
Yeah I agree 100%. RIP Miura. Though it would obviously never be the same, I heard a rumor that Berserk will be picked up again by another author. Won't be as good of art, story, character development, etc. but here's to hoping it will keep the original essence at least.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Yeah I agree 100%. RIP Miura. Though it would obviously never be the same, I heard a rumor that Berserk will be picked up again by another author. Won't be as good of art, story, character development, etc. but here's to hoping it will keep the original essence at least.
It would be continued by his head assistant if it is, who has meticulously copied his art style for years and has all his notes.
Updated playthrough link, adding part 1 of Chapter 2.

I was hoping to have both parts of Chapter 2 up this weekend - but Chapter 2 is about 5 hours of playthrough. Last night, I thought I was recording the second half only to realize near the end of Chapter 2 (almost 2 hours into recording) that I had been recording the wrong open window (just as Brooke released the back of Lou's head). SIGH.

I'll keep going as long as I see people taking advantage of this opportunity.
Ouch that sucks man, best of luck continuing.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
If you joined LOML's discord, you could see this chapter 7 progress graphic updated weekly:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is a game i don't mind to wait for !! Quality takes time and passion, i almost die in each update as my hart tend to accelerate so much during some events.
In the previous one it was the scene in the bed in the cabin, ouch i needed a long time to recover and in the last one, the scene in the old fuel station almost left me unconscious, the mouth open wide, drooling and my eyes almost poped out of their socket!

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
So in this time of waiting what do you guys do aside from replaying LomL for educational purposes?

Myself has tried to find games similar to Light of my Life and so far i have to say not one game i have found so far catches the essence of relationships inside the family as much as you can here. Sure there are other games who in general shine a wonderful light on love, trust and relationships in general.

Only a few come to mind but family related stuff or "wards" is rare. And most of the time absolute shit. Which begs the question why this thread is not exploding with people enjoying this game. Somehow this is bugging me alot lately :unsure:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So in this time of waiting what do you guys do aside from replaying LomL for educational purposes?

Myself has tried to find games similar to Light of my Life and so far i have to say not one game i have found so far catches the essence of relationships inside the family as much as you can here. Sure there are other games who in general shine a wonderful light on love, trust and relationships in general.

Only a few come to mind but family related stuff or "wards" is rare. And most of the time absolute shit. Which begs the question why this thread is not exploding with people enjoying this game. Somehow this is bugging me alot lately :unsure:
I correct idiots on F95, eat popcorn in the middle of the flame wars, study for coursework having gone back to uni after decades away. Write. Read. Get my shots. Go to live theatre.

Oh, wait -- you mean in terms of adult games? Meh, I follow about 15 different threads - mostly to see what's out there, not for any thrill. I'm in SS and TT threads because one is the daddy of current AVGs and the other has interesting character artwork. There's a newer game, DD, that has some UD vibes - but with older MC and dev says he has plans that would divert it from being a UD clone.
I'm not going to name names of other games in the thread - two are pretty obvious if you are are F95 for any length of time and the third can be found pretty easily, deductively.

Also, we have enough folks that come in here wanting quicker updates, or complaining about artistic style. Unless NaughtyRoad really wants to exponentially grow beyond his current rate here, I'm actually happy this thread is manageable.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I correct idiots on F95
Ah i see a man of culture as well. ;)
Oh, wait -- you mean in terms of adult games? Meh, I follow about 15 different threads - mostly to see what's out there, not for any thrill. I'm in SS and TT threads because one is the daddy of current AVGs and the other has interesting character artwork. There's a newer game, DD, that has some UD vibes - but with older MC and dev says he has plans that would divert it from being a UD clone.
I'm not going to name names of other games in the thread - two are pretty obvious if you are are F95 for any length of time and the third can be found pretty easily, deductively.

Also, we have enough folks that come in here wanting quicker updates, or complaining about artistic style. Unless NaughtyRoad really wants to exponentially grow beyond his current rate here, I'm actually happy this thread is manageable.
Also following a few threads to see where stuff is going but i always come back here to enjoy this like a glass of fine wine....well rather whiskey but you get what i mean. There are some gems out there but most of the time they just feel detached. Either the characters or the world. Or the story.

Yes we really do have alot of folks demanding shit ouf of thin air. But you see this is my issue. On one hand i do not want more people in this thread so we can have a manageable thread about the game, story and characters because it is fine the way it is and you should never change a running system.

On the other hand tough... i need way more people following this game and investing money to the point we can talk with elon musk to get sierra bot produced. Including the "daddy issues" software..... and for that we need to make Naughtyroad rich. Or me.
But i am 80% sure that if i lead the pitch on this project i would end up in an asylum......

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Ah i see a man of culture as well. ;)

Also following a few threads to see where stuff is going but i always come back here to enjoy this like a glass of fine wine....well rather whiskey but you get what i mean. There are some gems out there but most of the time they just feel detached. Either the characters or the world. Or the story.

Yes we really do have alot of folks demanding shit ouf of thin air. But you see this is my issue. On one hand i do not want more people in this thread so we can have a manageable thread about the game, story and characters because it is fine the way it is and you should never change a running system.

On the other hand tough... i need way more people following this game and investing money to the point we can talk with elon musk to get sierra bot produced. Including the "daddy issues" software..... and for that we need to make Naughtyroad rich. Or me.
But i am 80% sure that if i lead the pitch on this project i would end up in an asylum......
You know for all your want of that Sierra bot™, I find it interesting your signature stays true to your first lust of the flesh in the game.

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
"I'm not going to name names of other games in the thread - two are pretty obvious if you are are F95 for any length of time and the third can be found pretty easily, deductively. "

Really? And you don't accept PMs? Sorry, dude. I can think of several games for each of those sets of initials. Pretty sure I know which 'SS' you mean, but beyond that it's pure gibberish.
Be a grown up, and speak like one.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes