Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
can someone share a save file torwards the end pls? hdd broke
Remember, any save won't have your personal preferences. Not only are there three choices in romance (with or without the wards, with or without Brooke, with or without the coven), there are small decisions made along the way which determine the flavor of the story you are playing. I even made a grumpy old man version in which the MC is a dick to everyone and there are no lewd scenes.

If you are just wanting to unlock all the images - there's a way to do that at the beginning of a playthrough.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
I'm not question her motives. In fact, her motives for being the way she is are irrelevant to my opinion of her. For example, when you want to go outside and play ball with your friends on a chilly day, and your mom insist that you put on a coat. Her motives aren't harmful, but that still doesn't make her insistence any less annoying.

And I'm also not seeing what you're seeing in terms of her tackling (or dealing) with her anxiety (at least not through Chapter 4). If you don't make choses that are in line with what see wants (i.e. she doesn't get her way), her anxiety goes up. That's not tackling anything IMO. People with anxiety tend to have this need to be in constant control, and when they feel like they are not, they go into panic mode. This is exactly what she does, and is the bases for most of the characters' actions in the game thus far. One of the main challenges for people with anxiety is letting go. Not having things that are out of their control effect them in a negative way (emotionally). I'm assuming this starts to change for Denise in Chapters 5 and 6 (I haven't gotten there yet), because, right now, I'm not seeing any of that.

All I see is a pouty, pushy brat. One with genuine, heartfelt, motives; but still a pouty, pushy brat none the less (there are just to many negative consequences to her not getting her way).

And don't think for a second that my opinion of Denise is a critique on the game, or is having any negative effect on my enjoyment of the game. It's actually quite the opposite. Think about how well written this story is for me to spend this much time explaining my opinions of a character as if I was talking about a real person.
Actually a valid opinion imo. Denise does come off as over the line pushy at times, and downright manipulative at others.
And your point of the story basically circling more around Dad and Macy placating her than the whole coping with loss thingy is also pretty spot on.
I think it's one of those cases, where you're either on board with her soft lead (by gauding others into 'leading' her.. not a second do I believe her to be that naive / clueless), or getting repelled by it rather quickly.
That said, for me I'm kinda glad about this kind of focus - I find her endearing and honestly the only character in the game I really care about. Macy is a nice added bonus (I'm also a fan of lesbian scenes, so - double bonus for me ^^), the others are either boring or downright off-putting to me.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Actually a valid opinion imo. Denise does come off as over the line pushy at times, and downright manipulative at others.
And your point of the story basically circling more around Dad and Macy placating her than the whole coping with loss thingy is also pretty spot on.
I think it's one of those cases, where you're either on board with her soft lead (by gauding others into 'leading' her.. not a second do I believe her to be that naive / clueless), or getting repelled by it rather quickly.
That said, for me I'm kinda glad about this kind of focus - I find her endearing and honestly the only character in the game I really care about. Macy is a nice added bonus (I'm also a fan of lesbian scenes, so - double bonus for me ^^), the others are either boring or downright off-putting to me.
Macy is the character that keeps me engaged in this story. She's the character that most resembles a real person. There is genuine sorrow with her. Regret, sadness, confliction. She's probably the most relatable character I've ever come across in an adult game/VN. She is so well written that her emotions feel real, and her anger is completely understandable.

I don't have that type of connection with Denise. I'm constantly rolling my eyes as I read her dialogue. The fact that she is 18 and using terms like "manly bits" doesn't help. LOL! There's been at least a dozen times so far where I've wished that I had the option to tell her to shut the fuck up. But then that would likely result in a +5 Anxiety and a Game Over screen. LOL!

Last edited:

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I guess it's because I know a few people that have severe anxiety issues like her, yet they act completely different. She's a paradox. Her anxiety is so bad that she can't even be in a museum with a group of people, but yet she's so pushy and bossy.
There are a lot of things that influence people's personality and behavior, and I actually don't see that as a paradox. Her social anxiety is affecting how she presents to other people, meaning if she didn't have that social anxiety, she might be just as pushy and bossy as she is in the comfort of her home. But, also, and I think this is the intention of the dev maybe, she's pushy and bossy partly due to the fact that she has extreme social anxiety... and also I think the dev thought it made her cute, and it does imo; it is a sex game after all so we can't expect things like that to be neglected :p I liked that during the butt play sequence, I got to be a little pushy back and she took it like a champ... hope there's more of that eheheheh :devilish:.

AlfAlf

Sep 3, 2017
Should just remove the workupload link cuz the 002 file is unextractable. Downloaded from mediafire and it was just 1 zip file so it worked fine.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
There are a lot of things that influence people's personality and behavior, and I actually don't see that as a paradox. Her social anxiety is affecting how she presents to other people, meaning if she didn't have that social anxiety, she might be just as pushy and bossy as she is in the comfort of her home. But, also, and I think this is the intention of the dev maybe, she's pushy and bossy partly due to the fact that she has extreme social anxiety... and also I think the dev thought it made her cute, and it does imo; it is a sex game after all so we can't expect things like that to be neglected :p I liked that during the butt play sequence, I got to be a little pushy back and she took it like a champ... hope there's more of that eheheheh :devilish:.
Did the D*d insert the tip inside her ass and came a bit inside? I can't remember exactly. In the gallery is no text as well during the scene.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022

Dremel

Sep 24, 2017
At the moment the others are indeed secondary, Additional fluff(ers). Main story focus is on Macy and Denise.

Reactions: Punto
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes