Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
well when I turned 28 I thought that more than 8h0urs of sleep per night was a thing of the past and well had some medical problems, found the cause, found a medecine that work with the disease and now I feel in beter shape than my early 20. So let's all get older and and blossom in our lives.

All the while admirering that bed with our two ward in it. it somehow becomes a lot more enticing than the couch with our sleeping position imprinted on it.

HuskyBoi

Feb 16, 2018
I went to a concert with my daughter of some young gay dude and was shocked to the core. All the young ppl with their phones (even tablets) recording the concert. My daughter however also tried this BS and was mad when i wanted to walk out on this if she continues this BS. Mind you we had seats on the upper floor while the ppl near stage literally recorded everything instead of watching the peformance life.

WTF is the point of going to a concert if you watch a recording of it? You can already do that and save yourself the money of going there?

So i took it upon myself to educate the second youngest how concerts are enjoyed. Iron Maiden in Prague. Not a phone in sight. Young to old people headbanging like maniacs. And middle aged ppl keeping the young ones and their fucking phones in check. She completely lost it when her old dustlike father went into the mosh pit, shirtless for half an hour to go absolutely nuts.
Never seen her face turn into a tomato in embarassment.

I needed 3 weeks to recover from this! Being old sucks. But God damn that was fun:ROFLMAO:
the problem is that most young people have settled into experiencing everything through their phones. It's been their main means of interfacing with literally everything in life for well over a decade now. So, they need to document everything they do and post it as if to prove they are living an interesting life, which they're not actually living because they put themselves behind the same screen as their "audience" at all times. I don't blame them. I feel bad for them. This was all put around them by others trying to figure out how to extract value from them at a young age where they could never hope to even begin to understand they were being exploited, and their brains are so rotted with constant max stimulation that they're probably literally addicted to it. They're trapped in boxes we sat back and let be built despite knowing the whole time the BEST case scenario was that it wouldn't be THAT bad. Similar to the way that boomers got so drunk off the economic and technological growth they grew up with that they just kept sucking more and more value out of the economy under the assumption that it would somehow magically keep growing infinitely. People just do what seems normal to them and never notice that everything is turning to shit around them until it's too late and then they just throw up their hands and blame the younger generation.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I didn't get the point of it. Everything was nice and clean before they went and invented dust...
Yeah and in order to fix that fuck up they came around with dirt. Everything went downhill after that. And that kid with his electricity stuff. I am telling you. That will go nowhere. The kid has no future. Same with the youngster who claims he can catch light in a something called bulb. Absolutely lost those people.

LarryK

Jan 9, 2020
Yeah and in order to fix that fuck up they came around with dirt. Everything went downhill after that. And that kid with his electricity stuff. I am telling you. That will go nowhere. The kid has no future. Same with the youngster who claims he can catch light in a something called bulb. Absolutely lost those people.
And that wannna-be wizard claiming to take peoples voices and stick them in wax cylinders? If this keeps up I predict we'll see a Gooble Spider trapping the whole world in a vast Web.

Dremel

Sep 24, 2017
Huskyboi Said;

The problem is that most young people have settled into experiencing everything through their phones.
It's been their main means of interfacing with literally everything in life for well over a decade now.
So, they need to document everything they do and post it as if to prove they are living an interesting life,
which they're not actually living because they put themselves behind the same screen as their "audience" at all times.
I don't blame them. I feel bad for them. This was all put around them by others trying to figure out how to extract value.
From them at a young age where they could never hope to even begin to understand they were being exploited.
And their brains are so rotted with constant maximum stimulation that they're probably literally addicted to it.

They're trapped in boxes we sat back and let be built despite knowing the whole time the BEST case scenario was that it wouldn't be THAT bad. Similar to the way that boomers got so drunk off the economic.
And technological growth they grew up with that they just kept sucking more and more value out of the economy.
Under the assumption that it would somehow magically keep growing infinitely.
People just do what seems normal to them and never notice that everything is turning to shit around them.
Until it's too late and then they just throw up their hands and blame the younger generation.

↑ This post needed an editor. And afterwards works as a spoken word recital. Your prose is good HuskyBoi (y).

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there any sort of timeframe for the next update? I had a quick look but didn't see anything in the comments, just thought I'd ask as it has been about a year since the last update.
The developer doesn't make estimates, instead posting weekly progress charts for people to follow along - this week's above: #11,252. He's put in over 2800 hours into the update, already, with writing, coding, art, and rendering time. The previous 2 chapters took about a year each and this chapter looks a bit more ambitious. It will be ready when it's ready. If you have questions about the images/icons in the chart, here's one of my previous posts: #10,700. When the ship in the lower left is filled in, the update is... shipped out to the public for consumption.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes