summom

Dec 2, 2018
Is this game worth to play? I haven’t played this yet since these two main girls’ design is not my style.. But the ratings and reviews are incredibly high that makes me wonder what attractive this game is.

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
I havent played this in years are there any worth while sex scenes with the daughters yet and is there a way of unlocking the gallery?

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
A little disappointed. Been so long since I played anything but the last 2 scenes in the last update to compare, but...
WAY to much unnecessary talking, interrupting and non-sense. The immersion breaking bathroom scene was 200% unbelievable, trust me, when those Heathers came in, they would've bust that loud ass scene instantly. Next, the ridiculous restaurant scenes are so tedious I am missing most of them becoming brain numb. Trust me, it doesn't matter what restaurant you're in, when a ring box appears all eyes focus on that table.
Some very bad angles round out the day, much better sex shots in the past.
So, a huge wasted moment with the Ferris wheel, yes, we had our critical first three-way on an unrealistic looking Ferris wheel and blew (ironically) the best first sex scene out the tube. So many other options, but all the blatant in public tell the world (even if the weird sisters sorta knew already)/show the world ruined everything.

Last edited:

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
wth with the restaurant scene and after ? ... suddenly lil sis just confess a very taboo shit to Zarah.
This update turn the game to cheap nukige vn. Or maybe I forgot previous update plot.
Meh ... might just make in this game universe, incest is a normal thing. :cautious:Whatever.

Reactions: r21174

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
wth with the restaurant scene and after ? ... suddenly lil sis just confess a very taboo shit to Zarah.
This update turn the game to cheap nukige vn. Or maybe I forgot previous update plot.
Meh ... might just make in this game universe, incest is a normal thing. :cautious:Whatever.
For obvious reasons I am obliged to point out its only very taboo if you change the default relations, but even so, not sure why it's so surprising that they wouldn't have problems with Denise 'fessing up about her encounters with her Caretaker, Sierra's been all over the MC acting out her father-figure issues in her encounter and after, and Zarah has some special confessions of her own during her encounter. It's been in there all along.

Elasx

May 17, 2021
I'm at a loss ... have you tried this from the Ren'Py site?

If upgrading your video drivers does not fix the problem, you should consider switching video renderers, using the following steps.​
  1. Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started.
  2. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the renderer to use.
  3. Choose "Quit", then restart Ren'Py.
We suggest trying the GL and ANGLE renderers. The GLES renderers may not function on desktop hardware.​
¡¡¡This seems to work, thank you very much, dude!!! (I picked ANGLES and the game doesn't eat RAM now )
I kept (or add) the x32 executable and the codecs (lib folder) of the 0.7.0 over the 0.7.1 version (they had vannished, as naughtyroad commented in the changelog). Crossing fingers for the rest of the chapter. :eek:

Last edited:

lolluy

Feb 20, 2020
It's sad but honestly this update was a bit dissapointing... This is one of my favorite games here and been a patreon supporter on and off again. The really long wait for this update made me excited cause i thougt we where getting alot of kinky and fun stuff, but holy shit the scenes drag on for so long. The dialouge in this update just goes on and on.

I like the teasing of the previous chapters that, sure is a bunch of reading,(but not as much from this update) but when you finally got to the nice stuff it was worth it.
Even when I wanted to replay the game i read trough it all and really enjoyd the well pased writing, but from this update it was kinda boring at some points and just wanted it to move and so I skipped a bunch of it.

Still this game is worth playing cause the writing and story is good and yeah the models is a nice change from the copy and paste barbie models from all the other games on here... Just hoping the next update doesnt that as much as this one did and also kinda every scene doesnt have to be 10000 words

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LightOfMyLife-0.7.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
When opening the game i though, damn, did i open baldurs gate 3 by mistake? :HideThePain: what the hell is this lag

Gonna try the compressed version, cause i can't play for more than 5 minutes apparently

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
When opening the game i though, damn, did i open baldurs gate 3 by mistake? :HideThePain: what the hell is this lag

Gonna try the compressed version, cause i can't play for more than 5 minutes apparently
The VN, using Ren'Py 7.6.1, can use about 4 GB of CPU RAM to process. Your issue may also be video display related. If you have made sure your OS and video drivers are up to date and still have problems. Try from the Ren'Py site (copied from another of my posts on the previous page):

If upgrading your video drivers does not fix the problem, you should consider switching video renderers, using the following steps.​
  1. Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started.
  2. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the renderer to use.
  3. Choose "Quit", then restart Ren'Py.
We suggest trying the GL and ANGLE renderers. The GLES renderers may not function on desktop hardware.​

Reactions: naughtyroad
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes