• Old model

Votes: 54 16.6%
  • New model

Votes: 272 83.4%

• Total voters

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Good luck with your new game, while I'm not sure why you are developing something new before finishing other one tho. And not sure other people preference but I found brown nipples kind of ugly, if I can suggest something I would suggest using pink ones.

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Good luck with your new game, while I'm not sure why you are developing something new before finishing other one tho. And not sure other people preference but I found brown nipples kind of ugly, if I can suggest something I would suggest using pink ones.
You need a plan after the completion of the game. But where do you see brown nipples?

Husanga

Mar 21, 2022
¿De las fotos que compartiste? Este es marrón claro.
View attachment 2229526

Y este también es marrón, no colorido como el primero, pero sí, también cuento este marrón.
View attachment 2229527
[/COTIZAR]
But that is up to taste, because for different tastes, and if the woman is brunette, Asian or mulatto, brunette, black,... it will be very difficult and even unusual for her to have pink nipples...
(Pero eso es de gustos, porque para gustos colores, y si la mujer es trigueña, asiatica o mulata, morena, negra,... sera muy dificil y hasta inusual que tenga los pezones rosados...)

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
I really like the models for Bright Lord but I must honestly say these models are a step back in terms of attractiveness for me when compared to Bright Lords model. Especially the 2nd and last model. 2nd model probably a preference thing for me but the last model looks a bit too plastic surgery-ish if that make sense. Maybe its a personal taste thing since other folks on here seem to like it.

Also I would like to see more variance with respect to age and body type. For example the first female character looks like an "older" character which is great. Physically it shows but I would like to see a tad bit wrinkle around the eyes. And some minor imperfections in her body other than chest area.

Reactions: pkripem

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Not to shit on some personal preferences but how much people like girls like these ? I mean with this almost no hair-hairstyle ?
I love some black chocolate like every other here haha, but wouldnt she look better with other hairstyle ? Expect you want to go with the army drip.

Btw Santaras. You got silent for a while now. Tell us more about this game man. More details.

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Not to shit on some personal preferences but how much people like girls like these ? I mean with this almost no hair-hairstyle ?
I love some black chocolate like every other here haha, but wouldnt she look better with other hairstyle ? Expect you want to go with the army drip.

Btw Santaras. You got silent for a while now. Tell us more about this game man. More details.
What do you want to know? :d

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
What do you want to know? :d
Everything you can tell us lol. Like will there be even drama ? ( I really enjoyed how you managed to create a pretty good drama between MC and the older sister AND mom this deep in the story and this without fuckery like NTR. )
Or is it more dating orientating or more like survival-ish but during this time the naughty scenes and love develops ?
How big will be the harem ? Will we be ably to steal some girls like mothers/daughters/Girlfriends from the Douches/antagonists ?

Reactions: Mint-ER#

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Everything you can tell us lol. Like will there be even drama ? ( I really enjoyed how you managed to create a pretty good drama between MC and the older sister AND mom this deep in the story and this without fuckery like NTR. )
Or is it more dating orientating or more like survival-ish but during this time the naughty scenes and love develops ?
How big will be the harem ? Will we be ably to steal some girls like mothers/daughters/Girlfriends from the Douches/antagonists ?
There won't be any daughter/mother in the game :D You will be faced with problems quite fast, but the story won't be so pushy and doesnt feel like in cyberpunk you are dying but you still go help a TV show to make a report on some famous guys

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
There won't be any daughter/mother in the game :D You will be faced with problems quite fast, but the story won't be so pushy and doesnt feel like in cyberpunk you are dying but you still go help a TV show to make a report on some famous guys
So no mommy milkers. No Wincest with lil ol sis or big arrogant but dovely lovely big sis. :cry:
I dont get the TV show and the report on famous guys part. Care to elaborate ? I thought this was supposed to be dystopian/post apocalypse the last time I checked. What changed ?