• New model

Votes: 272 83.4%

• Total voters

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
So no mommy milkers. No Wincest with lil ol sis or big arrogant but dovely lovely big sis. :cry:
I dont get the TV show and the report on famous guys part. Care to elaborate ? I thought this was supposed to be dystopian/post apocalypse the last time I checked. What changed ?
In cyberpunk u basically dying and doctor says you got two weeks to live. After every quest, you get little scenes where you are coughing and feeling bad and dying. Realistically you are more concerned about finding a cure not helping a random TV show(SIDE QUEST). It was highly criticized by a lot of ppl for the story. But they dig the grave themself by choosing this storytelling and such story. A story, where u got two weeks to live, can work on linear games where you are focused on finding the cure before dying.
The same problem exists in Bright Lord, where people ask for a scene that wouldn't make any sense when you are on limited time trying to survive. You can't go to a pick nick with Emily while you are being hunted, right? It might be a good scene but it doesn't fit well into the storyline. That's why the new project will not be so pushy with the story and the player will have time to do things with the girls, interact with them, find out more about the lore of the world, etc. I am not saying it will work, but players and donators will have voting power on which girls' quest I should work more and etc.