4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Lightning_Warrior_Raidy.png

Overview:
I am Raidy, wandering this continent of Else far and wide as an adventurer. I can freely bend the power of thunder to my will, so people have taken to calling me the "Lightning Warrior". Why am I standing here in front of this tower, you ask? The cause lies in the village of Saad that I visited recently. I got there to find it in decay, deserted and transformed almost completely into a ghost town... Apparently it became that way due to the monsters living in this tower. They'd been stealing away all of the young maidens from the village, and none of the men who went to rescue them ever returned... a harsh and terrible tale. Being who I am I couldn't hear that story and stand by idle, so now I find myself here, facing the tower...

Title: Lightning Warrior Raidy
Original Title: Ikazuchi no Senshi Raidy
Aliases: Kaminari no Senshi Raidi
VNDB: ,
Sequel: -
VN length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Release date: Japanese: September 20, 1994 North America: May 13, 2008
Developer/Publisher: ZyX, G-Collections
Censorship: none
Version: Final
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Raidy Menu.JPG 43499.jpg 43495.jpg 43493.jpg Raidy Chain.JPG 0028.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Aw darn. This one needs to be installed. :(
Guess that also means there's no unlocker. Bummer.

EDIT: Never mind. Was able to just extract the files from the ISO without installing. Seems to work fine. And I was able to find a save file too. Hmm. This is too much good happening to me in one day. It's unnatural. Something bad's gonna happen to rectify that. I just know it.

Last edited:

ChronosEdge

Aug 16, 2017
For some reason I when try to mount the disk it says "The disk image is corrupted"

I am using the default windows 10 to try to mount it, I don't know if that's a problem.

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
If you want to buy this game, its $6 right now on jast website. I played this before, so I picked it up last night. Its a drm free version too if that affects you. I think someday in the future, I may pick up the physical of this. Its old, but its also fun to go back to occasionally.

Oh, and if you aren't familiar with it, if you want the secret ending, you have to lose once to each boss. Save outside their room, go in, lose, then load your save and win.

Pickup69

Aug 4, 2017
thank you I do wnt to explore however even it there is a fog on the map I would like to know where I have been so I don't have to go around like a headless chicken

Reactions: ponyguy

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
thank you I do wnt to explore however even it there is a fog on the map I would like to know where I have been so I don't have to go around like a headless chicken
I used an online map myself. Later floors are very confusing until you learn how it works, and even then, it is hard to tell where teleporters take you reliably. When you find the map, it still lacks details like that. Course, for the final floor, wandering around and leveling on the previous floor is a real help.

Reactions: Pickup69

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
Hey whenever i try to install Daemon tool or virtual Clonedrive it pops up in japanese how do i get it in english

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Hey whenever i try to install Daemon tool or virtual Clonedrive it pops up in japanese how do i get it in english
RaidyUS.exe ???

1- Mount the iso with Daemon Tool, Virtual CloneDrive etc.... .
2- Install to the desired location.
3- Click on "RaidyUS.exe" first than you can choose to start playing in Full Screen or Window.
4- If you get an Blackscreen press Alt+F4

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
That's the kind of thing that makes me want to support a company. Think imma go there tonight.

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
good thing its free because this game is "miss galore" and "grind galore"

Once you run out of potions because of this miss galore just restart the game from the beginning as grinding for potions basically is a waste of time. You'll catch up in the time wasted grinding since you know whats ahead. I tried playing through this blind and ran out of pots so i dropped down a level to grind and ended up with 100+ remove a poison potions and 0 health potions

not to mention the voice actors couldn't be more "I don't care lets get this over with" attitude

Last edited:

Anime64

Apr 22, 2018
good thing its free because this game is "miss galore" and "grind galore"

Once you run out of potions because of this miss galore just restart the game from the beginning as grinding for potions basically is a waste of time. You'll catch up in the time wasted grinding since you know whats ahead. I tried playing through this blind and ran out of pots so i dropped down a level to grind and ended up with 100+ remove a poison potions and 0 health potions

not to mention the voice actors couldn't be more "I don't care lets get this over with" attitude

I agree, this game is so unbalanced you will be spending more time grinding levels and items than actually playing it and the stupid (boss automatically defeats you" scenes are stupid.

Also agree with the VAs. totally bland

Yaomo

Nov 3, 2019
IDK if anyone is still on this thread but can anyone download it bc it says disk corrupt and I finished the other two but I still want to beat the first

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes