4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
IDK if anyone is still on this thread but can anyone download it bc it says disk corrupt and I finished the other two but I still want to beat the first
Use this Link it's the JUST USA VERSION

Disk? not Download?

Last edited:

UgandaKnuckles420

Apr 5, 2020
Where the F is this games save folder? I downloaded a 100% save and the site said to copy it to the game directory I'm pretty sure that's what I did but it didn't unlock anything. Also after reinstalling the game my old saves were still there so it must be in another folder. \G-Collections\RAIDY is wrong
It's not in my documents either

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Where the F is this games save folder? I downloaded a 100% save and the site said to copy it to the game directory I'm pretty sure that's what I did but it didn't unlock anything. Also after reinstalling the game my old saves were still there so it must be in another folder. \G-Collections\RAIDY is wrong
If you have the saves then search for those names in your c drive....

sofibaby123

Apr 5, 2021
you wanna share it?
them saves are in demand

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
the mega and workupload link should have the normal iso

Edit: Just tested the link with the iso and installed it and played it it works!!!
Make a screenshoot or something with the error!
I'm getting an Error (something about a damaged image file) as well. Both versions from the front page. So what is the deal with that?

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
there is very little in ways of what this game is? is it if you lose you get raped like most hentai RPG makers?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes