Unity Completed Li'l Alchemist Annette's Adventure [v1.2] [orange girl]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Img header.png

Overview:
Conjure flames and jump in this fantastical original 2D platformer from Orange Girl.
The player controls Annette, a pretty young alchemist, through perilous woods and caves where she can collect items.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-05-31
Release Date: 2017-04-21
Developer: orange girl - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.2
Language: English, Japanese
Voices: Japanese -
Genre:

Installation:

Uploaders Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Img 2.png Img 1.png Img 3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
The game is not entirely translated the dialogue and menu's are but images were not. The dev did the translation but if someone can get the text/images that are not translated out of the games assets I would be happy to translate them but I have no idea how unity works.

Dec 11, 2019
The game is not entirely translated the dialogue and menu's are but images were not. The dev did the translation but if someone can get the text/images that are not translated out of the games assets I would be happy to translate them but I have no idea how unity works.
It would be a long process...

Dec 11, 2019
I figured as much or the dev would've translated them. :cry:
Well, It's more so unpacking the game, dev has all the game files already there on their computer. I'm not really too sure about it myself. I was more of an Unreal engine type of guy.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Granted, the art is well done and there is a good variety of animations, however... another game where the best part is losing. I'd say it's not a bad thing, as long as she'll be showered in sticky juices.

The player controls Annette, through perilous woods and caves where she can collect...
... she can collect "MUSHROOMS"? lol

Last edited:

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Granted, the art is well done and there is a good variety of animations, however... another game where the best part is losing.

... she can collect "MUSHROOMS"? lol
Yeah any game where losing is winning sucks its completely counter productive IMO though the gallery somewhat makes up for it as you have full control of the event

Reactions: ViviX12

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
I remember this game. It's from 2014, a couple years after Shinobi Girl was released and tried to copy KooooN Soft's style of gameplay. While the art looks better in this game and it used Unity instead of Flash, it ended up being really disappointing and lacking compared to what it tried to copy. Last update was 2017 where it says "added some contents." No idea what was added though.

Yokkat

Dec 8, 2017
Damn, I remember this game and got really confused because it just stops. there's like 3 stages that can be beaten in a few minutes.

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
I found a demo for this years ago and have been looking for it ever since. Though it doesn't look like anything got added, it's built like there was supposed to be more to it. Dev gave it the Biomutant treatment maybe?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes