Unity Completed Li'l Alchemist Annette's Adventure [v1.2] [orange girl]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
This seems like a less interesting "Demon/Witch/Ninja/Valkyrie Girl" game. Lower difficulty, fewer enemies and stages, simpler animations.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I was waiting so long for this game to complete cuz the H-scens are so good but I wasn't aware that the game was complete, I thought the devs just gave up.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Haven't seen this in a while. Just late thread update, right? No way the devs spent this long to finish this game. Would've been good if the censors were at least removeable I dunno how they do it they mess around with the games' files or something.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Too bad that a good amount of content I think are her thoughts on the monsters in the "Character Book" after the various..."# of times reipud" milestones... But alas most of the flavor text is left untranslated. But hey, there is always OCR lol.

Was wondering about uncensor. Bepinex breaks the game (gets stuck on the logo after start) so I couldn't try the universal demosaic (probably some default setting incompatibility with it; too lazy to troubleshoot). Any thoughts?
Not that there's a whole lot to uncen, I just usually like to try it with Unity games.

If anyone's interested, yes, it's only 3 maps, a total of 9 monsters (most with two types of animations; "Red Caps" with 4 - lol), a game over scene, and... that's about it. The gallery room is decent. Really, 15 minutes is enough for completion, with "virgin run", just don't forget you have the dodge button ('Q') when something charges at you. If you want the thoughts about the monsters (50 times is the last unlockable for each monster), use the gallery to accumulate "numbers".

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
So... what changed?
Thread or game?

It's been so long since I've played this - did'nt remember the version...

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Too bad that a good amount of content I think are her thoughts on the monsters in the "Character Book" after the various..."# of times reipud" milestones... But alas most of the flavor text is left untranslated. But hey, there is always OCR lol.

Was wondering about uncensor. Bepinex breaks the game (gets stuck on the logo after start) so I couldn't try the universal demosaic (probably some default setting incompatibility with it; too lazy to troubleshoot). Any thoughts?
Not that there's a whole lot to uncen, I just usually like to try it with Unity games.

If anyone's interested, yes, it's only 3 maps, a total of 9 monsters (most with two types of animations; "Red Caps" with 4 - lol), a game over scene, and... that's about it. The gallery room is decent. Really, 15 minutes is enough for completion, with "virgin run", just don't forget you have the dodge button ('Q') when something charges at you. If you want the thoughts about the monsters (50 times is the last unlockable for each monster), use the gallery to accumulate "numbers".
The game uses old unity version. If want use BepInEx, edit BepInEx\config\BepInEx.cfg file.
## The name of the type in the entrypoint assembly to search for the entrypoint method.
# Setting type: String
# Default value: Application
Type = MonoBehaviour
Then use uncensor plugin.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Unfortunately if I try to install BepInEx the game refuses to start.
Any solutions for this problem?
The game uses old unity version. If want use BepInEx, edit BepInEx\config\BepInEx.cfg file.
## The name of the type in the entrypoint assembly to search for the entrypoint method.
# Setting type: String
# Default value: Application
Type = MonoBehaviour
Then use uncensor plugin.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Sorry, I tried to do that too. Does that plugin required BepInEx? They told me it is so, but perhaps it's just the fact that I'm doing something wrong.
If you have a exe file which is "Annete_64_v121.exe", It's a x64 type of unity.
Download and extract it to game folder.
run game once.
Edit BepInEx\config\BepInEx.cfg file "Type = MonoBehaviour".
run game once.
"BepInEx\plugins\" folder will be created.
Not created ? move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\Anett\") and run again.
Extract uncensor plugin to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder.

Reactions: spokkimax

Mekh11

May 9, 2022
I dunno about you guys, but my uncensor removed mosaic just from the models but xray stay censored. Better than nothing but still maybe I just messed up something and it can be both removed.

DaniDax

Jun 23, 2020
If you have a exe file which is "Annete_64_v121.exe", It's a x64 type of unity.
Download and extract it to game folder.
run game once.
Edit BepInEx\config\BepInEx.cfg file "Type = MonoBehaviour".
run game once.
"BepInEx\plugins\" folder will be created.
Not created ? move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\Anett\") and run again.
Extract uncensor plugin to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder.
i dont understand dont created nothing for me when i extract even if i move the folder, where im doing wrong?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes