RPGM Partial Lilia'a Blooming Season

whitefoks

Oct 18, 2020
on the cave floor 20 the iron chest need something to open it, anyone know how?
at the end of dragon nest floor there are clue on the bottom of the well(just east from the house) anyone know how i can reach that place?
its always says the air is murky

nevermind i found the way

Last edited:
Reactions: BerserkGorilla

Insider58

Feb 3, 2022
on the cave floor 20 the iron chest need something to open it, anyone know how?
at the end of dragon nest floor there are clue on the bottom of the well(just east from the house) anyone know how i can reach that place?
its always says the air is murky

nevermind i found the way
can you give me this walkthrough link

whitefoks

Oct 18, 2020
Got Lilia pregnant and beat the first two dungeons, she's saying her ass hurts and I don't know what to do now. Am I soft locked?
just wait until she give birth
after the second daughter born there will be an event where you can go to future then you can bang your daughter and teen lilillia

note: you have to always change your dsughter diaper everyday until all 3 stats are 100 so you can try to bonding until she asked for some fun

you can get diaper from cotton

cVcxvsDvsXz

Sep 11, 2021
just wait until she give birth
after the second daughter born there will be an event where you can go to future then you can bang your daughter and teen lilillia

note: you have to always change your dsughter diaper everyday until all 3 stats are 100 so you can try to bonding until she asked for some fun

you can get diaper from cotton
Any way to educe birth? Cause I've rested god knows how many times and nothing has happened despite the kid supposedly being ready to come out.

whitefoks

Oct 18, 2020
Any way to educe birth? Cause I've rested god knows how many times and nothing has happened despite the kid supposedly being ready to come out.
from what i remember the birth are like sex scene, when you try to talk to lillia she wil said she going to giving birth

the pregnancy time are quite long time needed, if im remember atleast 30 days then when you check her stats on lillia picture top right on bedroom and the baby will out just few days later, still its take time until she giving birth.

i havent play the game again since february because the last boss was very difficult

cVcxvsDvsXz

Sep 11, 2021
from what i remember the birth are like sex scene, when you try to talk to lillia she wil said she going to giving birth

the pregnancy time are quite long time needed, if im remember atleast 30 days then when you check her stats on lillia picture top right on bedroom and the baby will out just few days later, still its take time until she giving birth.

i havent play the game again since february because the last boss was very difficult
Had a program turbo mash Z on the bed and the baby still isn't out. I really think I might be softlocked. Was there anything I was suppose to do between going to the dungeons and pixie village or did I screw something up cause I used a save editor to get all the food items so I wouldn't need grind for affection? If it helps in any way to figure out what's wrong, I haven't interacted much with the farm stuff if something there triggers the flag that allow Lillia to give birth. I'm also playing on the english android version that got ported back onto windows if that also helps single out a reason. Here's the save if you want to actually see what's wrong.

whitefoks

Oct 18, 2020
Had a program turbo mash Z on the bed and the baby still isn't out. I really think I might be softlocked. Was there anything I was suppose to do between going to the dungeons and pixie village or did I screw something up cause I used a save editor to get all the food items so I wouldn't need grind for affection? If it helps in any way to figure out what's wrong, I haven't interacted much with the farm stuff if something there triggers the flag that allow Lillia to give birth. I'm also playing on the english android version that got ported back onto windows if that also helps single out a reason. Here's the save if you want to actually see what's wrong.
if i remember there are event where lillia watering the plants and you can give her reward by make her blowjob you, perhaps you not yet get this event yet?

i also play on android port, anyways i will try to play again and try to find your problem just wait 1 or 2 days

edit: can you give me the password, i can't unpack the game from the link i get from you

Last edited:

cVcxvsDvsXz

Sep 11, 2021
if i remember there are event where lillia watering the plants and you can give her reward by make her blowjob you, perhaps you not yet get this event yet?

i also play on android port, anyways i will try to play again and try to find your problem just wait 1 or 2 days

edit: can you give me the password, i can't unpack the game from the link i get from you
The password's kimochi.info.

whitefoks

Oct 18, 2020
The password's kimochi.info.
so after playing with the game version from the site you share i still can make lillia give birth
-impregnation
-anal
-birth scene
that is the sex scene whrn she pregnant, the birth scene is when she want to ask specific food and sit on top north east of dining table

when you saw heart marks on her head its mean she about to give birth

also in this game version i found 2 fatal game bug
1. the smelting process never completed i remember the process around 5 minute in game time but its never complete, even the water purifier did the same
2 the choice to put item on purifier water and all item on workshop was to far on top, it did the same when i want to put the food on dining table

here try this version on android, atleast its playable until end game

Narky1280

Apr 21, 2022
¿Cómo puedo ir a la segunda mazmorra?
dice que necesita mas algo pero esa parte esta en japones y estoy atorado.
a y como puedo hacer para conseguir cristales kronos?