RPGM Partial Lilia'a Blooming Season

little rinrin

Apr 22, 2020
Can anyone tell me to solve the third dungeon boss?
I'm late but I finished it with apple potions (appleades or smth)
for equipments I used the one that appears in the dungeons chest before the boss room.

spam gem of light for the player and extermination program for the golem.

use the apple potions if your hp low.

even if the boss is healing you can out damage them. but if you are taking the safe route. heal first. that was it I guess

Null66

Jun 4, 2023
Can anyone tell me to solve the third dungeon boss?
For me I just equipped the highest damage I could equip cause agi stat becomes worthless boss would just go first regardless
after that I mass produced devil bullet cause it hits the boss 2 times and the damage is "large"
I also brought 1 even ade cause barry is guaranteed to die at least once
in the battle phase just spam devil's bullet and yeah devil's bullet damage is better than whatever skill the golem has cause the damage was 2k per turn (if I remember correctly) then if you and the golem are low health just let barry survive so that he would use potions on golem while golem spams devil's bullet and after 5-6 turns the boss dies

Null66

Jun 4, 2023
does anyone know what i can do with these "oblivion berry" and "down"?
and how to make "Energetic Agent"?

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Why isn't this showing up on the search? Also I thought I downloaded Lilia's Blooming Season here.
I found this link on google.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
anyone has a recepies list? for 3 ingredient meals and 4 ingredient ones. Thanks in advance

Shoreshistare Sauce

Aug 10, 2020
does anyone know what i can do with these "oblivion berry" and "down"?
and how to make "Energetic Agent"?
After an event, you unlock the skills, and oblivion berry is used to reset the skills point you allocated. "Down" is basically feathers imo. You can make a cushion with them. I don't know yet about the agent.

Shoreshistare Sauce

Aug 10, 2020
I need help with this. The only thing I'm waiting for is having a son with Lilia, but so far I haven't seen any mention of this sexualoid. I thought was just the golem, but not even triggered or anything even after equipping it to it. Where can I get sexualoid?

Shoreshistare Sauce

Aug 10, 2020
I need help with this. The only thing I'm waiting for is having a son with Lilia, but so far I haven't seen any mention of this sexualoid. I thought was just the golem, but not even triggered or anything even after equipping it to it. Where can I get sexualoid?
Nvm, I found it. It is in the cottage inside the animal farm. I don't know fucking when it appeared. I checked several times there before... Anyway, this means that golem and sexualoid are the same. The fucking programs are useless it seems, because the function is active regardless if is equipped or not.