RPGM Partial Lilia'a Blooming Season

EZPZtime

Mar 14, 2018
how do i get the pickaxe to get to the grey mountain
You have to craft it, takes 4 sterling silver and 2 wood.
after you beat first dungeon level 10, you mine blueish rocks for silver ore, then you smelt it in small furnace into sterling silver.

refferee

Jul 11, 2020
so after playing with the game version from the site you share i still can make lillia give birth
-impregnation
-anal
-birth scene
that is the sex scene whrn she pregnant, the birth scene is when she want to ask specific food and sit on top north east of dining table

when you saw heart marks on her head its mean she about to give birth

also in this game version i found 2 fatal game bug
1. the smelting process never completed i remember the process around 5 minute in game time but its never complete, even the water purifier did the same
2 the choice to put item on purifier water and all item on workshop was to far on top, it did the same when i want to put the food on dining table

here try this version on android, atleast its playable until end game
Seems it's a 404, got any better alternatives?

whitefoks

Oct 18, 2020
Seems it's a 404, got any better alternatives?
try play the pc version of this game and download it from kimochi.info the password is the site name

after that try download the japanese version and translate it using mtool(you can find in cirno mtool patreon)

i recommend using mtool made by cirno if you become his patreon you can have higher quality of translation

KuronCZ

Jul 21, 2018
Maybe I'm just stupid, but how do you initiate a sex scene with Lilia?

I have libido 100% and the only thing that happens is that Lilia isn't sitting at the table and running around showing me her pussy...

Strangejay

Aug 1, 2021
Maybe I'm just stupid, but how do you initiate a sex scene with Lilia?

I have libido 100% and the only thing that happens is that Lilia isn't sitting at the table and running around showing me her pussy...
You have to go outside of the house to trigger the next event

Toeknife87

Mar 7, 2021
So I crafted the pickaxe after beating the first dungeon but i can't get past the big rock. What am i doing wrong? I've tried putting the pickaxe in one of the slots and using shit to use but nothing happens. Lilia is pregnant with the second kid (if that's relevant).

Nei17

Jun 23, 2023
Ask how I increase the green blue and red color bars of the main character (The one with the nutrients of the main character)

Nei17

Jun 23, 2023
He asks how can I increase the red, blue and green bar of the main character because I don't know how to increase it, I've tried everything.(The one with the nutrients of the main character)