4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

SpanktankART

Jun 5, 2018
Hey there, I wanted to get back into the swing of things with the thread and update it with a new demo version I just finished.

A user on subscribstar actually messaged me about the thread, I felt bad since I'm pretty familiar with
f95 but I never worked out how best to handle releasing versions on here. I don't really mind
the builds getting shared too much since it's just the nature of the beast, as long as the
game is enjoyable in it's incomplete state, that's what I care most about.

Now I updated the mega link and changelog in the op of the thread with all the changes up until this
demo version. It contains all the updates since A2 but only Journey, Samara and Treu are playable.

Thanks everyone who's played and found some enjoyment in the game and it's girls despite it's work
in progress state.

bro111

Dec 19, 2017
Hey there, I wanted to get back into the swing of things with the thread and update it with a new demo version I just finished.

Lilith Descent Demo.B

A user on subscribstar actually messaged me about the thread, I felt bad since I'm pretty familiar with
f95 but I never worked out how best to handle releasing versions on here. I don't really mind
the builds getting shared too much since it's just the nature of the beast, as long as the
game is enjoyable in it's incomplete state, that's what I care most about.

Now I updated the mega link and changelog in the op of the thread with all the changes up until this
demo version. It contains all the updates since A2 but only Journey, Samara and Treu are playable.

Thanks everyone who's played and found some enjoyment in the game and it's girls despite it's work
in progress state.
Мм... what is the difference between В4 and В4demo?

SpanktankART

Jun 5, 2018
Мм... what is the difference between В4 and В4demo?
It's actually a bit of a list but essentially after B4 I've been testing the two new characters off site and they both had two releases each with updates and changes I've made that concern the game in general like balance stuff, dialogue, updates for Samara and Journey's visuals ect. It's technically 4 versions ahead of B4, I'm just dog water at organizing version releases.

It's basically the most up to date build without the new characters and since they're stuff is done I'm currently moving on to the new scenes and monsters ect, that'll make up the real substance of version.C.

bro111

Dec 19, 2017
It's actually a bit of a list but essentially after B4 I've been testing the two new characters off site and they both had two releases each with updates and changes I've made that concern the game in general like balance stuff, dialogue, updates for Samara and Journey's visuals ect. It's technically 4 versions ahead of B4, I'm just dog water at organizing version releases.

It's basically the most up to date build without the new characters and since they're stuff is done I'm currently moving on to the new scenes and monsters ect, that'll make up the real substance of version.C.
oh, thanks for the reply!! By the way, your game is amazing (even at the demo stage)
a very pleasant combination of turn-based battles with lewd staff inserts and mini-defeat events)

I really hope that one day a system of in-game pregnancy will be added and the durability of clothes will not be bound to the state of health of the characters. (because at the moment those are the only two things that can make it better than it already is. At least for me.)

Soo, thanks for your work!))

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpanktankART

Kashell

Apr 29, 2018
Dr Midday and Brigget test builds are out on Subscribe star. The Midday test was really good, the next character release has other stuff too like monsters actively kidnapping the girls

Gamerboyfan99

Jul 2, 2017
Dr Midday and Brigget test builds are out on Subscribe star. The Midday test was really good, the next character release has other stuff too like monsters actively kidnapping the girls
exactly whas new as ive tried it and other than having 2 new chars theres nothing to do.

AGuy8405

Aug 18, 2019
Possibly stupid question, but I could use some help. Some RPGMaker games (this one included) slow down during combat to a crawl, even though my computer should be able to handle games well above this level. It's specifically RPGMaker games, at least as far as I can tell. I got some error message about NW.js being from a newer version but I've seen it before on RPGMaker games that ran well. It's very frustrating, so any advice from someone who has ideas would be useful.

OrangePeel

Oct 27, 2017
Tips playing this game? Do you just have to spend hours grinding levels? Feels like I can do 1-2 battles every time I enter, but I have no means of healing and the enemies are too strong. Ways to get companions / increase vitality / survive?

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Other then the losses' scenes and Samara's bath fight, there aren't other sex scenes in the demo, correct?

achnor

Aug 1, 2017

This is an incredible game, seriously! I'll be closely following this. Keep up the outstanding work.

gyth6635

Oct 3, 2022
象玩玩奴役的新版本,奈何信用卡支付不了。赞助困难。只要到时候找国外的朋友帮忙了。

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Does the mc change the way she talks and stuff after a while or is does she always remain the same no matter how much sex she has?

JohnHamm

Nov 2, 2017
Really liking the game so far, I can't wait to see where it goes! Are there plans to have girls get kidnapped and needing to be rescued if their reputation gets low enough? Like an extension to being held in the bandit camp for X days.

Something that would definitely improve the game experience so far is making the menus pop up a bit faster. I found it a bit annoying especially when trying to buy items. Not a big deal at the start, but after losing several times to the boss and needing to get more items it added to the frustration. Starting with an AoE attack would be good too, as I found that if you got unlucky in fights before you had a party to work with there might be 5+ enemies and there was just no way to fight them alone. Reducing the energy damage taken from H attacks in battle would be an improvement IMO, as battle H is my favourite thing in games but it almost never triggered because Samara and Treu would get knocked out by the gropes or getting tied up. Are there plans to have the different clothing items look different from the default armour set?

Reactions: Improdigal
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes