Rigma

Jul 18, 2018
Surprisingly great art for such an unattractive kink.

I mean to each their own, but I just don't get why a big poofy diaper blocking all the good details and shapes is even a thing.

• Haha
Reactions: Soulock

doddoro

Jul 14, 2020
Surprisingly great art for such an unattractive kink.

I mean to each their own, but I just don't get why a big poofy diaper blocking all the good details and shapes is even a thing.
There are multiple aspects to abdl and ageplay . First of all it's attractive cause you litteraly don't have to do anything in the role of the baby and in the session you can surrender all controll while still keeping a sense of decency in the session without it going to shit. Secondly it is ABDL. It is a combination of two kinks. Adult baby which is what I mentioned one surrenders all control and enjoys not having to do anything to receive pleasure/care like how a child would. And do which is the part were one uses a diaper actively and feels sexual satisfaction from doing so . The latter part of the fetish is mostly for those who want to do omorashi and scat but can't feel good about it happening in their clothvunderweae. It is worth mentioning that ab is focused more on the aspect of acting like a child and not necessarily using a diaper .when you add these two fetishes together you get abdl which is surrendering full control and enjoying the shame and excitement of pissing/messing oneself. Personally I'm more of an ab person since I can't stand scat but every on to their own devices .

Reactions: yiyoiyi

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LilithFetishABDLBundle-0.11.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use this thread or join us on !
, Downloading issues? Look here.​