• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Lilith Rising (Tainted) [v1.0.3ns] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v0.1.5.1)

Go get you some.

Links in OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
Sancho,
I know we can change the menu font, but can we change the text colour?
I'm red/green colourblind, so the red text is basically invisible unless I have my face 6 inches from my monitor :'(

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho,
I know we can change the menu font, but can we change the text colour?
I'm red/green colourblind, so the red text is basically invisible unless I have my face 6 inches from my monitor :'(
Good morning. I don't have any coloring options bud. Within RenPy you should be able to press "Shift+A" and you could try "High Contrast" to see if that assists.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
This one is going to suck. Many of the file names, all of the scene names, and all of the label names were changed. This won't be a quick update folks, I have to basically restart from the beginning (although I'm hoping my foundation is still solid).

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
This one is going to suck. Many of the file names, all of the scene names, and all of the label names were changed. This won't be a quick update folks, I have to basically restart from the beginning (although I'm hoping my foundation is still solid).
take your time we will wait... well most of us will since there will be at least one inpatient person

Reactions: Punto and msleomac

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
No pressure Bud, i'm happy to wait for your mod. (y)

Reactions: Punto and msleomac

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Preparing the game for steam is a tough one,
had to do some major changes to fit with localization protocols, and other different things.
I thought it would be better to do it now then later.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm likely going to go ahead and start pre-coding the free roam code just in case (I've a feeling right off the bat it'll be needed). This will also allow the "Xtra Info" dynamic category to be seen in the MiniStat (only visible during hotspot events):
1689256135969.png

Full transparency: I'm under some pressure to finish my quarterly sales tax reporting to the state so I'm going to be on/offline periodically the next few days. I have my PA prepping the data now so I can work on this. Just know I have some IRL obligations that must be given my attention.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I've got SanchoGallery back up and running again, although I now want to migrate the latest Core code to it (that won't take long). I've ported over and fully tested "Level 1" so that's done. I ported over "Level 2" but haven't tested it just yet. This is where the VN left off last go-round. So, even though absolutely all labels, scenes, and variables have been renamed, I'm making fast progress. I hate mentioning that though since that's usually when I run into a brick wall.

1689267428124.png
The above is the original SanchoGallery running inside v0.3... but I've some changes to make so that's not final (and it's missing any new scenes obviously).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
... and that's a wrap on Episode 2:
1689278286649.png 1689278327204.png

So, that's now the mod fully updated to the latest Core v7b up to the point of the last VN update ending. That's everything sorted that I noticed.

Now I check the market close and start the new content being Episode 3.... can't wait for whiskey-thirty but it's too early right now :/

Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Okay... two drinks later and I'm on Scene 7... the last damn scene (and last lewd). I need to code it and add the scene proper to SanchoGallery. I'll let you know when I'm on code cleanup as that's usually a sign I'm ~1hr from releasing (give or take a week :ROFLMAO:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: excalibertypo
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote