thundersamaz

Jun 29, 2020
Man, you guys are way more cultured than I am.
BTW, we getting an early access in steam? Would be nice having it there before the full release.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Man, you guys are way more cultured than I am.
BTW, we getting an early access in steam? Would be nice having it there before the full release.
No early access,
I don’t believe in releasing something that is not fully polished.
(hate it when devs do it).
but I’m working on something special for our core community here at f95 as a big thanks to everyone

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
When I first played this I didn't think I would like it
But then I tried it again and I realy liked it
It's made me realize I should give more games a second chance

P.S. Lilith looks so hot

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joubei

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
I think Futa is not considered a F

its a MF-Futa or Futa MFF

or usually its Futa FFF ;)

but yeah, futa is not abbreviated, to avoid confusion, god forbid you expect one thing and get a HUGE other thing...
i'm pretty sure tat comment was a joke on 2 vaginas (1 from female 1 from futa) and penis (from futa)

Reactions: bacienvu88

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
but yeah, futa is not abbreviated, to avoid confusion, god forbid you expect one thing and get a HUGE other thing...
Well... Lilith is a demon... She could easily fuck with the MC with some transformation magic and surprise him. I'm completely joking btw, please don't add this lol (I'm sorry I let my intrusive thoughts win)

• Haha

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Well... Lilith is a demon... She could easily fuck with the MC with some transformation magic and surprise him. I'm completely joking btw, please don't add this lol (I'm sorry I let my intrusive thoughts win)
Even though absolutely possible,
Not worth the futa tag lol,
So not in the cards for this game lol, :ROFLMAO:

but was indeed hilarious to think about!

• Love
Reactions: slick97

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That touches on the question: Are Succubi and Incubi separate demons or is it just about the form they take for their intended target?

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
You can see a preview in the new trailer:
Its the MC and the Elven sisters.
Is as far as it goes :D

View attachment 2677826

Also, this is optional, so you can chose not to do it, but why would you... they are sooo awesome?!
Because not everyone is into group sex, three/foursomes or however many somes are there, especially when your partners are bi/lesbians just like the elves in this game as you yourself mentioned. I'd rather be with the one who have real feelings for the mc alone, single straight lady is more than fine than this but that's just me.
At least you made everything avoidable and that is a huge plus, most devs don't. I'm going to put this on watchlist for now.

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
That touches on the question: Are Succubi and Incubi separate demons or is it just about the form they take for their intended target?
Pretty sure Succubi and Incubi are female and male genders of the same demon species and with basically the same powers.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
So, Succubus (female) have power over men, Incubi (male) have power over women,

Their body and breath release pheromones and such that make them irresistible to the opposite gender.
Their skin and especially mouth are hot, and vampiric to humans, as soon as they touch they can entice them, and then suck their life force. Both drain humans the same while causing them to become their obidient slaves.

They are a type of demon, all descendent from Lilith which was the original and most powerful.
Some of them possess power of illusion and mind control.
Lilitu are the direct daughters of Lilith and are considered more powerful, and can do several other things like dimensional portals, super strength and durability etc.

In fact they are so tough (skin wise) and super fast, that they can walk almost naked and still be impervious to most weapons and attacks, not to mention flight (wings).

There is only one way to defeat them, so brute force alone will not do it - this you’ll have to wait and see in the final season of the story haha :LOL: but it’s totally worth it! :D

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: slick97 and motseer

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
So, Succubus (female) have power over men, Incubi (male) have power over women,

Their body and breath release pheromones and such that make them irresistible to the opposite gender.
Their skin and especially mouth are hot, and vampiric to humans, as soon as they touch they can entice them, and then suck their life force. Both drain humans the same while causing them to become their obidient slaves.

They are a type of demon, all descendent from Lilith which was the original and most powerful.
Some of them possess power of illusion and mind control.
Lilitu are the direct daughters of Lilith and are considered more powerful, and can do several other things like dimensional portals, super strength and durability etc.

In fact they are so tough (skin wise) and super fast, that they can walk almost naked and still be impervious to most weapons and attacks, not to mention flight (wings).

There is only one way to defeat them, so brute force alone will not do it - this you’ll have to wait and see in the final season of the story haha :LOL: but it’s totally worth it! :D

Mmmmmm, backstory. Yum!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dragon59 and Joubei

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Mmmmmm, backstory. Yum!
Yes! Every developer who does a succubus story has to determine the nature of the race in their game. It helps to make the character(s) internally consistent, like determining the limitation of magic in a fantasy story.

• Red Heart

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Yes! Every developer who does a succubus story has to determine the nature of the race in their game. It helps to make the character(s) internally consistent, like determining the limitation of magic in a fantasy story.
true for other races and such

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
But... What if I have Freja spin me around really fast and launch me towards them with a magical spear? Since we all know damage for spears scales with speed (no idea how that became a game trope) I feel like she could easily get me pass mach 1 ;)

• Haha
Reactions: motseer and Joubei

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Since we all know damage for spears scales with speed (no idea how that became a game trope)
a little bit of truth in that trope. all thrusting weapons damage scale somewhat with speed. (swung weapons technicaly as well but with swing speed)

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
a little bit of truth in that trope. all thrusting weapons damage scale somewhat with speed. (swung weapons technicaly as well but with swing speed)
Aaaaaaaaactually, you have 3 major types of weapons,

Pierce - like spears, arrows and rapiers (and bullet) - they rely on speed and very small contact point (tip), in order to create a hole. These are great all purpose but with smaller one time damage, usually takes longer to die from bleeding, but faster if you hit a vital organ like the brain, heart or lungs, or debilitate if you hit major joints like knees.

Slash - like swords and daggers - rely on finesse and the slashing motion in order to create a slash wound - they rely on motion along the blade - these are great vs unarmored they case massive bleeding wounds or even sever organs and can cause defeat after a single strike.

Blunt - like maces, flails, and axes - rely on brute strength and the crushing effect of force on the target usually causing internal damage - these are great vs armor.
Axes are mostly considered blunt weapon where the strength of the blow on a thin line will crush the joints of plate or scale armor.

Then you have multi-purpose weapons like halberds, that are designed for strength and finesse. They can also be used as blunt or as slash weapons or even pierce weapons depending on the purpose of the attack or the target in question.
For instance the halberds were designed against cavelery, as they had and hook, spear and axe parts of their heads.
Hook to drag the rider off the horse, axe to bluntly destroy the joints and spear to pierce for the killing blow.
This was a favorite main weapon in many battles.

1688646800162.png

PS one handed swords were rarely used as a main weapon, and were carried as a secondary, since the invention of the mail-armor they were extremely ineffective in the west.
in the east its a different story, as Katanas are very different, but still useless against armor.

Returning to the succubus case, none of these will really matter, as she'd probably mess with your head (both of them :ROFLMAO: ) way before hand, and she'll make you forget you ever wanted to do anything but fuck her, on touch she got you, as one of their abilities is to make your hand stick to their skin and you'll not be able to let go.

If someone throws you at her she'd probably just move / dodge out of the way.
again brute force will never work against them - not by itself at any rate ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Have you played every AVN?

With a game called "Lilith Rising" I thought we'd be playing as Lilith. Oh wells.
So in a game like Freshwomen you'd be playing a Fresh women?
or a game like Being a DIK you'd be playing as a dick?

and yet these games are doing SOOOOO much better then the rest.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
So in a game like Freshwomen you'd be playing a Fresh women?
or a game like Being a DIK you'd be playing as a dick?

and yet these games are doing SOOOOO much better then the rest.
Close but no.

I played both and they are "eh" to me. I won't be playing/buying Season 2 of Freshsluts or Being A pussy whipped DIK.

Reactions: motseer
3.50 star(s) 38 Votes