2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Warthogs308

Jan 25, 2021
So I'm not the only one that thought about Kawahagitei when I saw this. XD

That said, to be 100% honest, I haven't been as into his stuff as I was into his earlier stuff. It feels like his art style just went in a less interesting direction for me compared to before...

Getting back on topic though...

How much smut is there in this game anyway?
Uhhhhhhhhh, not a whole lotta.

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
This seems to be a game with pregnancy, rather than an H game with pregnancy. Of course, I've only played 2 levels, but it doesn't seem like a game to fap to, rather it's just a tower defense. No sex whatsoever.
no sex, really? hope it has birthing scenes atleast or some mechanics for birthing, that might compromise for the lack of sex scenes for me but i am not sure how much.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
So you know Kawahagitei I thought people didn't know him much.

Honestly hopes the dude makes a game
His art is pretty good, but I usually stop at the point when the girl's belly is inflated enough to be the same size as herself :p
But even though I don't like the hyper bellies, I'd like to see his art in a game as well.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I can't save the game. Is there not a save feature?

EDIT: So....do not right click, and try to use the grayed out save feature in the menu, like every single other RPG game.
Instead, you must click on the mirror and use the 2nd save feature, because for some reason, the dev thought it necessary to create a totally different save feature.

Reactions: flannan

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I can't save the game. Is there not a save feature?

EDIT: So....do not right click, and try to use the grayed out save feature in the menu, like every single other RPG game.
Instead, you must click on the mirror and use the 2nd save feature, because for some reason, the dev thought it necessary to create a totally different save feature.
Most likely, the dev did not manage to get save system to work with tower defense mode, so he forced the players to save at the base.

Demonwise

Oct 29, 2018
Absolutely needs a 'no sexual content' tag. Grated, I have not played the game but I decrypted and extracted all the files and can confirm that I cannot find a single sexual themed image let alone any scenes of actual sex anywhere in the images and pictures. Consider for a moment that the other game that this author has made also was a non-sexual game.

Bongu Ouki

Oct 14, 2021
This seems to be a game with pregnancy, rather than an H game with pregnancy. Of course, I've only played 2 levels, but it doesn't seem like a game to fap to, rather it's just a tower defense. No sex whatsoever.
Again? No sex again? Oh come on Preggopixels! First Seeds and now this game too?!

Preggopixels

Aug 25, 2020
Again? No sex again? Oh come on Preggopixels! First Seeds and now this game too?!
I didn't upload this game here since I already knew what the reactions would be to it, but looks like someone else did. That said this game was designed for a game jam that was focused on inflation/preg/weight gain themes so to those who like those then you may enjoy this game. Also I was limited to 2 weeks to develop it thus the limitations on art and possible bugs.

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
I didn't upload this game here since I already knew what the reactions would be to it, but looks like someone else did. That said this game was designed for a game jam that was focused on inflation/preg/weight gain themes so to those who like those then you may enjoy this game. Also I was limited to 2 weeks to develop it thus the limitations on art and possible bugs.
after playing it a bit i feel like its good for me to fap to but i would still prefer to have more nudity in it with clear depictions of pussies and the like with some penetration at the side. i find it alright because i am able to imagine with the content provided in this game, but theres a lot more gaps than i can make do with.

Reactions: Bongu Ouki

Bongu Ouki

Oct 14, 2021
Haaz, Okay Okay. Sorry for that. Well, i like your art and pregnancy's gender so, i'll play.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Any better previews as to what kind of cgs are in game?
It seems there are none. There are only character sprites during the dialogue (a good-loooking succubus, and various levels of pregnant-looking succubus), and the in-game monsters (which are too small to enjoy)

Reactions: Soggy Bread
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes