Screwbucket

May 2, 2018
Is there any way to hand out specific fetishes to people?
Two ways, both of which require enchanting.
1: Enchant a bottle of Mystery Kink. It costs essence for each kink you throw on, but if you have enough essence, you can theoretically give someone all of the kinks with a single potion. You can get these most frequently as drops from succubi and incubi or from the market.
2: Enchant clothing. One of the options when enchanting clothing are kinks. So long as the subject is wearing that clothing item, they will have the kink. If you add a jinx to the clothing item, they wont be able to remove it either.

Reactions: melonmonster

Sab12

Aug 17, 2017
Two ways, both of which require enchanting.
1: Enchant a bottle of Mystery Kink. It costs essence for each kink you throw on, but if you have enough essence, you can theoretically give someone all of the kinks with a single potion. You can get these most frequently as drops from succubi and incubi or from the market.
2: Enchant clothing. One of the options when enchanting clothing are kinks. So long as the subject is wearing that clothing item, they will have the kink. If you add a jinx to the clothing item, they wont be able to remove it either.
Sweet thanks!

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Back when I first played this (one of the 0.2.x.x versions) I remember there being a small event in Dominion with succubi on 3 of the "safe" spots, inviting you to some sort of a church/temple. I think that was also the place to get witch gear (e.g. broom). Are the events/items still in the game?

Happenstance

May 20, 2017
Back when I first played this (one of the 0.2.x.x versions) I remember there being a small event in Dominion with succubi on 3 of the "safe" spots, inviting you to some sort of a church/temple. I think that was also the place to get witch gear (e.g. broom). Are the events/items still in the game?
They're still in the game, but are dependent on the ingame month. The one you're talking about is Halloween, I think? Check the calendar in your room.

Reactions: Tsugumi

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
They're still in the game, but are dependent on the ingame month. The one you're talking about is Halloween, I think? Check the calendar in your room.
Yep, it's the October/Lilith's Month event. There's also an event in December where you can find reindeer-morphs in the streets and buy the santa gear from them.

f951488

Aug 29, 2017
To add to answers above, you can change ingame date with debug menu. Just type "buggy" in any tile, option to change date should be there.

Reactions: Tsugumi

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey @jb281472 and everyone v0.3.3 has been released! :D Mainly a bug fix release.
.jar

Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

.exe (for Windows):
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

32-bit .exe (for 32-bit Windows)
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

According to Inno, the next preview version, v0.3.3.5, should be out in one week's time (Friday 31st May), with a full version of v0.3.4 out the Friday after that (7th June)!

Enjoy! :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2017
How extensive is the "taur" thing they added? Can you make "human-taurs" or at least replace the animal genitalia with human/demon/angel bits yet? Because I've seen animal bits, and that's not my bag, man. But I do on occasion partake in the weird mutant fetishes when it's like extra limbs and stuff.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
How extensive is the "taur" thing they added? Can you make "human-taurs" or at least replace the animal genitalia with human/demon/angel bits yet? Because I've seen animal bits, and that's not my bag, man. But I do on occasion partake in the weird mutant fetishes when it's like extra limbs and stuff.
Its a new feature Inno has added, there isn't a lot of content for taurs but the basics are there. Load up the game and experiment, there are more taur version of species and you can customize your character to your liking. Using the debug menu by typing "buggy" anywhere there isn't a dialog screen will show you the taur versions.

Yes you can change the genitalia to a different species:
309647 309648

You can transform your character without the debug menu by using transformative potions or even enchanted clothing.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2017
Its a new feature Inno has added, there isn't a lot of content for taurs but the basics are there. Load up the game and experiment, there are more taur version of species and you can customize your character to your liking. Using the debug menu by typing "buggy" anywhere there is a dialog screen will show you the taur versions.

Yes you can change the genitalia to a different species:

You can transform your character without the debug menu by using transformative potions or even enchanted clothing.
Hey thanks for confirming that. I tried asking on the blogpost a few times but my comment never pops up and I ain't gonna fight with it.

Reactions: Shilou

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Is there an angel transformative? Only elementals can have angel parts?
slime can have them too. To create an angle you can turn someone into a slime, transform them as a slime with angle parts and then reverse them back from slime to flesh.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
slime can have them too. To create an angle you can turn someone into a slime, transform them as a slime with angle parts and then reverse them back from slime to flesh.
Sounds like intended behaviour tbh, very magical way of doing things. Thanks

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Is there an angel transformative? Only elementals can have angel parts?
Angels aren't 'officially' in the game yet, but Inno has said that there will be more about them soon including transformations without using either the slime transform trick or the 'buggy' menu.

Byunii

Jun 9, 2018
how do you get the rose for Rose? or have any sex with her that its not submissive, also how do you improve relationship with your aunt?

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes