Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
You can get a rose from the little parks all over the map. But the only scenes you can have with her is the submissive-sex as a panty-sniffer or the "hand-holding" scene you can trigger with said rose.

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
The changelog doesnt lose a a word about story continuation. Is this only a bug fix and a sex mechanic update?

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Back when I first played this (one of the 0.2.x.x versions) I remember there being a small event in Dominion with succubi on 3 of the "safe" spots, inviting you to some sort of a church/temple. I think that was also the place to get witch gear (e.g. broom). Are the events/items still in the game?
which safe spots are you talking about?

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
In the Siren's Call quest how do you actually get into the Stone Citadel?
You need to get the three unique keys to unlock and enter the Stone Citadel. You obtain these keys by fighting the bosses at the surrounding three Imp Fortresses. You'll need to find the fortresses by traversing the tunnels.

You'll need a key from the following Demons:
  1. Fyrsia
  2. Jhortrax
  3. Hyorlyss
I hope this helps! :]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sab12

Aug 17, 2017
You need to get the three unique keys to unlock and enter the Stone Citadel. You obtain these keys by fighting the bosses at the surrounding three Imp Fortresses. You'll need to find the fortresses by traversing the tunnels.

You'll need a key from the following Demons:
  1. Fyrsia
  2. Jhortrax
  3. Hyorlyss
I hope this helps! :]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It did, thanks!

f951488

Aug 29, 2017
In what position can you perform a double creampie? I assume that's when 2 futas are mutually penetrating.
Double creampie is basically when you fucking 2 at the same time and when their vaginas are free you can cum in both. Same as "ass to mouth" but "vagina to vagina".

Mar 12, 2018
Double creampie is basically when you fucking 2 at the same time and when their vaginas are free you can cum in both. Same as "ass to mouth" but "vagina to vagina".
Oh right, I'd forgotten about that. I thought "ass-to-mouth" meant "their ass to your or someone else's mouth" not "you move your dick from their ass to their mouth".

Mar 12, 2018
There seems to be an issue with characters duplicating.
  1. I went home and boned character A while my party member B watched.
  2. I dismissed the party member B and added character C to my party.
  3. I took C to D's room and dom double doggy-styled them.
  4. I dismissed C and went to B's room alone.
  5. I had sub sex with B and then added them to my party afterwards.
  6. Now there is a character B in my party and in the room. When I dismiss B, they vanish from my party, but adding B to my party again from the room still makes two instances of B (1 in my party and 1 in their room). Same gear, appearance, stats, etc.

Reactions: A Common Crab

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
There seems to be an issue with characters duplicating.
  1. I went home and boned character A while my party member B watched.
  2. I dismissed the party member B and added character C to my party.
  3. I took C to D's room and dom double doggy-styled them.
  4. I dismissed C and went to B's room alone.
  5. I had sub sex with B and then added them to my party afterwards.
  6. Now there is a character B in my party and in the room. When I dismiss B, they vanish from my party, but adding B to my party again from the room still makes two instances of B (1 in my party and 1 in their room). Same gear, appearance, stats, etc.
How horny was your character? Seriously. Let's see if I got it:

Boned A while making B watch.
Dismissed B and added C to the team.
Brought C to D's room and banged both.
Dismissed C and got banged by B.
Now there's two B's?

I don't have a clue as to how to solve your issue but god fucking damn, how horny one must be for that? If this game ever goes multiplayer for some fucking reason, I'll make sure to stay as far as possible from you. My dominant harpy femboy wouldn't be in a safe place. Probably.

Reactions: Rexaureus
Mar 12, 2018
How horny was your character? Seriously. Let's see if I got it:

Boned A while making B watch.
Dismissed B and added C to the team.
Brought C to D's room and banged both.
Dismissed C and got banged by B.
Now there's two B's?

I don't have a clue as to how to solve your issue but god fucking damn, how horny one must be for that? If this game ever goes multiplayer for some fucking reason, I'll make sure to stay as far as possible from you. My dominant harpy femboy wouldn't be in a safe place. Probably.
I think B watched while I banged A and was specifically left horny and unsatisfied after the event. I think I had the refractory period turned off or something in the options so I can bang like an unlimited chain of Chinese firecrackers.

May 7, 2018
So I have a small problem.
Whenever I save in game, no save files available after I have closed the game. Can I fix that? Is it the game or my computer?
I thank everybody in Advance.

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes