czertik

Apr 25, 2018
I always take my son out with me. If I'm playing a human, demon, wolf, etc. I seek out a female of the same species in the block behind the house. Once found out, I get her room right across from mine then breed until I get a son as a companion.
so, you are for same race compainon ?

and i found that alicorn (unicorn+pegasus) have some realy nice stats (flying is very nice bonus).

Reactions: Engelstein

Zaush

Apr 12, 2019
How can I give my companions feral traits? And is it possible to transform demon into demon-wolf?

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
so, you are for same race compainon ?
I guess so, I just always looked at it as a father-son bonding time. Going out, defeating catmorphs then spitroasting them; like taking your son out to go hunting/fishing for the day.

How can I give my companions feral traits? And is it possible to transform demon into demon-wolf?
Try enchanting a wolf treat (I forgot the name of it but it's the wolf food) and adding a few traits then eat for yourself or give to your companion.

Reactions: czertik

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Is there a way to customize/ edit the encounter rate of random NPCs? Like, I want no harpies and lots of dog-people?
Similar to the gender encounter rate sliders...

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Is there a way to customize/ edit the encounter rate of random NPCs? Like, I want no harpies and lots of dog-people?
Similar to the gender encounter rate sliders...
Yes. Under 'Furry Preferences' you can customize what furries you encounter and how often they show up. You can even limit it by gender.

Edit: My mistake, it only allows you to disable morphs, but not harpies. And it sets how likely they'll be either a lesser or greater morph. So sorry it doesn't look like you can turn off harpies.

Last edited:

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Just stay out of the Harpy Nests, I've only encountered Demon Harpies outside of there and even then it's a really low amount. I wish I could disable Squirrels tbh, that's a morph I have no interest in.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
anubis1970 Engelstein
That's somewhat useful, though I was only using harpies as an example.
In Strive For Power, I edited the encounter rate specifically for each race.
(human 10%, half-dog 3%, anthro-dog 2%, centaur 5%, half demon 2%, and so on. )
I was hoping for something similar in LT.

I know LT let's you customize the gender encounter rate in a really nice, UI-friendly way. Does race have a similair feature? Is there a game file somewhere I can open with NP++ and muck around inside to try and get a similar result?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
anubis1970 Engelstein
That's somewhat useful, though I was only using harpies as an example.
In Strive For Power, I edited the encounter rate specifically for each race.
(human 10%, half-dog 3%, anthro-dog 2%, centaur 5%, half demon 2%, and so on. )
I was hoping for something similar in LT.

I know LT let's you customize the gender encounter rate in a really nice, UI-friendly way. Does race have a similair feature? Is there a game file somewhere I can open with NP++ and muck around inside to try and get a similar result?
In game there's only the 'Furry Preferences' menu that I mentioned. As to modifying the game files, I wouldn't know where to start on a Java based game. I know that you can modify saves, saved clothes and other .xml files; but that's all just extras. I wish I could point you in the right direction. Good luck to you.

Sojonin

Feb 14, 2018
Just stay out of the Harpy Nests, I've only encountered Demon Harpies outside of there and even then it's a really low amount. I wish I could disable Squirrels tbh, that's a morph I have no interest in.
You can turn off Squirrels in the Furry Preference menu.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey anyone know how to complete the side quest "Angry Harpies" if Alexa is at Slaver's Alley?
You need to defeat the three harpy matriarchs that at causing trouble. Then return to the enforcer you got the quest from to complete it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Orlov

Nov 4, 2017
I just started this yesterday, and played for like 2 hours. I was mostly in the area of Lilaya's house, and Submission domain. Are the sex scenes all the same? cuz thats the impression I got.

Also, is there any femdom puppyplay involved in the game?

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
I just started this yesterday, and played for like 2 hours. I was mostly in the area of Lilaya's house, and Submission domain. Are the sex scenes all the same? cuz thats the impression I got.
More or less. It doesn't really have scenes (though there are a few) so much as a sex system, which while making it easy to introduce new characters does tend to lead to repetition.

Also, is there any femdom puppyplay involved in the game?
Actually, yes. Advance the plot until you go to Zaranix's house, then go back and kiss Amber's feet. She's got a scene where she'll want to walk you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda and Orlov

Kateer

Jan 21, 2018
Is there any place that one can encounter an angel? Got Brandi pregged and only managed to find the wolf morph daughter, but none of the 3 angel sons.
Also, any way to just get your kids to show up at the house instead of immediately becoming prostitutes/gangster upon birth?

Reactions: Engelstein
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes