Kateer

Jan 21, 2018
Is there any place that one can encounter an angel? Got Brandi pregged and only managed to find the wolf morph daughter, but none of the 3 angel sons.
Also, any way to just get your kids to show up at the house instead of immediately becoming prostitutes/gangster upon birth?

Reactions: Engelstein

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Is there any place that one can encounter an angel? Got Brandi pregged and only managed to find the wolf morph daughter, but none of the 3 angel sons.
Also, any way to just get your kids to show up at the house instead of immediately becoming prostitutes/gangster upon birth?
Not sure on the angels but as far as I know there's no way to keep your kids at home after birth. I just camp on a spot near the house and keep spamming until they pop up, unless they're a Submission type. (or whatever the underground area is called, can't remember atm)

f951488

Aug 29, 2017
Angels should be encountered same as other offsprings in Dominion.
If you struggle finding your offspring, buy offspring map in towns hall. It's costly but useful. And also there isn't much to spend money on right now anyway.
No.

Kateer

Jan 21, 2018
Angels should be encountered same as other offsprings in Dominion.
If you struggle finding your offspring, buy offspring map in towns hall. It's costly but useful. And also there isn't much to spend money on right now anyway.

No.
Aight, thank you. Turns out I was standing on a normal tile during a storm and not on an alley way.
Hope the dev add such function if you have the room for it, it'd prompt you to accept the baby and not just randomize the chances of my pure angel to become a prostitute.

Reactions: Rexaureus

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
Looks like Inno just pushed the next build to github, anyone mind building and posting here? I'd try it myself but I'm technologically retarded and fairly certain I'd break something while trying to build it.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey jb281472 and everyone v0.3.3.6 has been released! :D Some gameplay updates and bug fixes.
.jar

Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

.exe (for Windows):
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

32-bit .exe (for 32-bit Windows)
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

Enjoy! :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 4, 2019
Thanks for the new version! Love how quickly the dev updates this. I only downloaded it a couple months back, and I'm already SEVERAL versions behind.

Had to giggle when reading the change log. Trying to imagine how this mistake could happen in real life :ROFLMAO:

Fixed 'Ass-to-mouth' orgasm action in doggy-style causing cum to be pumped into the wrong person's ass.

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
Anyone else found that girls that moved into your home (other than slaves), now are unavailable for sex? It says now "she is not attracted to you", though they were "attracted" just fine before this update.

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
Am I the only one that hopes it'll eventually be possible to sell multiple items in one go rather than having to go item by item to clean out your inventory?

Reactions: Engelstein

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
once again we who like to be OP(and masters of all skill/perks) get no love first the maker limited how high the stats could get now they take way permanent attribute boosts from potions even though it is optional to use them and now we are forced to wear cloths to get boosts(what is the point of the exhibition perk then?)

Reactions: Kirotto

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
once again we who like to be OP(and masters of all skill/perks) get no love first the maker limited how high the stats could get now they take way permanent attribute boosts from potions even though it is optional to use them and now we are forced to wear cloths to get boosts(what is the point of the exhibition perk then?)
You can achieve "exhibition" perk while fully equipped with clothing (both male and female). I am wearing full butler suit, and still "exhibition". My companion and elemental both have full sets and are fully slotted and are both exhibitioned. I have never used a potion, even before the update, and all 3 characters are nearly maxed on every stat.

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
If you really want to be naked, just use piercings and enchanted tattoos. It costs more, and no set bonuses, but you could be totally naked and still be over 150 on everything and be entirely naked. If you can not be OP in that game, you are not trying very hard.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
You can achieve "exhibition" perk while fully equipped with clothing (both male and female). I am wearing full butler suit, and still "exhibition". My companion and elemental both have full sets and are fully slotted and are both exhibitioned. I have never used a potion, even before the update, and all 3 characters are nearly maxed on every stat.
what I meant about the perk is it need to be rework to make it useful and give a big bonus for those of us who want to be nake without tattoos or piercings or give back permanent attribute boosts potion(it was dumb to take them away in the first place as I don't see the game being better without them just worse)

If you really want to be naked, just use piercings and enchanted tattoos. It costs more, and no set bonuses, but you could be totally naked and still be over 150 on everything and be entirely naked. If you can not be OP in that game, you are not trying very hard.
that is what I'm getting at I don't want piercings or tattoos either so they are still forcing me to have them or cloths when I could have just use potion to become OP without the cloth and stuff I didn't want on me. This game started off nice where to could be what you wanted and wear or have what you wanted or don't want and then it started to get restricted losing the freedom of choice. I don't see the reason or need to take away the permanent attribute boosts potions it's not like you are forced to use them and they don't hurt game play all this did is hurt the game for use who like to be OP(and naked with no tattoo or piercings)

anul

May 24, 2017
Have to agree to what was said above. Why take away options? Seems to not be a smart move of the developer.

Well since this is a java program there is always the option to go into the code and change what I want, but it is always such a hassle to do that.

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
Lmao we're more op than we've ever been in the game. Now you can kill enemies without even worrying about them fighting back. Like, I've been playing through the game again and I've taken no damage whatsoever so far. My lust isn't even going up xD

Reactions: Arrocha

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
If you really want to be OPed in the game, take the following steps.

1. Start a new game and use either 'James Bond', 'Jane Bond', or 'Tracy Bond' for the name.
2. Export the character
3. Load up your favourite character and import 'X Bond'.
4. Buy them at the auction and take their weapon.
5. Annihilate anything that moves. Seriously I played a game on Lilith difficulty from the beginning and never lost a fight.

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Would be nice to have appearance matter other than just flavor. Or maybe it's just me who thinks it's weird how you're treated pretty much the same whether you create a he-man, a skinny little shit or a fat slob. :p

KainbloodOmen

Mar 10, 2018
Hello,

DragonkingKyo and for those who want to have their stats back, i have a solution.
Copy your save, then load your save in the new game then save. Next open you copied save and the save made in the new game with an editor (i use NotePad++ for exemple).

Then you just have to find your character and the corresponding stats and copy your old stats to the new and your stats are back.

In hope that can be done in the futur updates if needed.

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes