Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
So I have a small problem.
Whenever I save in game, no save files available after I have closed the game. Can I fix that? Is it the game or my computer?
I thank everybody in Advance.
Are you quick saving or a named save? When you do save in game do any files pop up in the \data\saves folder?

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
That is the Problem, my named saves are not represented in the save Folder.
:confused: Not sure what it could be, the only thing I can think of is don't use any special characters while naming the save. Only use letters and numbers. Also what version and type (exe or jar) are you running?

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
After some playing of game i discovered two things
a) it is for male chars from begining too, not only females as i thought from screenshots
b) there is one sugestion that will be great - pls add indicator that you allready readed this book/learned this spell to reduce pointless reading of books, or more importantly wasing money on buying usless spellbook.

Reactions: Gavote

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
After some playing of game i discovered two things
a) it is for male chars from begining too, not only females as i thought from screenshots
b) there is one sugestion that will be great - pls add indicator that you allready readed this book/learned this spell to reduce pointless reading of books, or more importantly wasing money on buying usless spellbook.
Best place to leave suggestions is Innoxia's Discord, AFAIK she doesn't visit this site at all. If you don't like Discord you can also leave suggestions on her blog page or subscribestar. The links are all in the OP.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Um how do I set up orientation so I only encounter females and futa?

Is there a reason it doesn't just go by gender rather then orientation?

Diddlepiddle

Jun 19, 2017
Amazing game, ngl.
But I have to admit, I would LOVE to see this game somehow made available to mobile. It's a spiritual successor to CoC, and has more potential than TiTs.

Jan 8, 2018
Um how do I set up orientation so I only encounter females and futa?

Is there a reason it doesn't just go by gender rather then orientation?
"Gender preferences" is left of "orientation preferences" in the options menu. Just turn off everything you don't want to run into.

Last edited:

Besharia

May 6, 2018
I'm trying to clear the prologue but after a while the game soft locks and it stops responding to my controls and I have to quit the game or start a new one. I can't complete the prologue.

Diddlepiddle

Jun 19, 2017
I'm trying to clear the prologue but after a while the game soft locks and it stops responding to my controls and I have to quit the game or start a new one. I can't complete the prologue.
Sounds like you need to change your uh.. game version.

I ran the .jar for a bit, but it bugged out a bit and so I switched to the windows .exe and haven't been having those issues.

I suggest, if you're using the jar, you switch to the .exe. if you're using the .exe though then I've no idea what to say.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
How do you make a lion morph? I've got a lion companion and I've changed my own character to match him as well but I'm still considered a catboy.

Catboy.png Lion.png

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
How do you make a lion morph? I've got a lion companion and I've changed my own character to match him as well but I'm still considered a catboy.

View attachment 314069 View attachment 314070
If I can remember the game dictates what subspecies you are based on the fur pattern. Will check that and be back in a bit!

EDIT: Lion morph requires "Short" fur & hair. Clarification, subspecies.

Last edited:
Reactions: Engelstein

f951488

Aug 29, 2017
There seems to be an issue with characters duplicating.
  1. I went home and boned character A while my party member B watched.
  2. I dismissed the party member B and added character C to my party.
  3. I took C to D's room and dom double doggy-styled them.
  4. I dismissed C and went to B's room alone.
  5. I had sub sex with B and then added them to my party afterwards.
  6. Now there is a character B in my party and in the room. When I dismiss B, they vanish from my party, but adding B to my party again from the room still makes two instances of B (1 in my party and 1 in their room). Same gear, appearance, stats, etc.
That's not character duplication. On the right side it just shows all NPC in the room/location, including your teammates.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
If I can remember the game dictates what species you are based on the fur pattern. Will check that and be back in a bit!

EDIT: Lion morph requires "Short" fur & hair.
Yep, that was it. I had my hair long because I was envisioning my character's mane being big and flowing, like he was in a fancy hair conditioning commercial. :)

Thank you, I just have to pretend he's got a long golden flowing mane. Think of a lion version of Fabio!

anigif_original-13273-1426773298-5.gif

Reactions: Shilou

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Sounds like you need to change your uh.. game version.

I ran the .jar for a bit, but it bugged out a bit and so I switched to the windows .exe and haven't been having those issues.

I suggest, if you're using the jar, you switch to the .exe. if you're using the .exe though then I've no idea what to say.
I'm already using the exe version. It's also running 0.3.3 I couldn't find a newer version.

EDIT: I just realized looking at the readme the game was compiled using Java 8 update 172 I had Java 8 update 171 so I just finished upgrading to Java 8 update 211 I'm gonna go and see if the freezes still occur now that I updated to a newer Java version.

EDIT2: Updating Java seems to have stopped the game from freezing. I am now enjoying the game proper.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gavote

Besharia

May 6, 2018
How do I switch from dominant to submissive roles? I want to be submissive in my sex scenes but I see no option to change it.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
what race is your favorite compainion/slave for combat ?
I always take my son out with me. If I'm playing a human, demon, wolf, etc. I seek out a female of the same species in the block behind the house. Once found out, I get her room right across from mine then breed until I get a son as a companion.

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes