e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
I like how every update is "I'm sorry for the delays, this update isn't as big as I expected" and then is just small bugfixes of bugs caused by the last update. Rinse of and repeat.
I'm not sure why (or how) you could actually like that ... But in any event, the last handfull of updates have all been N.N.N.x version releases which are much like what you said--bug fixes and plot clean-up preparing for the major N.x version release (0.4 in this case) which expands the setting of the game greatly. :)

What's more, the need/desire/plans for the fixes and clean-up have long been known and (essentially) scheduled. Yes, there have been significant delays in these processes--there always are in real life--but everything proceeds as expected (although not fast enough for anyone's desires, of course). (y)

e-d

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Any new eta for v0.4? Last I heard it was set for the beginning of this month. And seeing from the changes in the last few changelogs, it seems to be a while off.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Innoxia had been working on keeping all of her promised content from before she took down the patreon page. I think that's all done now, so it is possible that progress will pick up. Only time will tell on that. I'm just glad the months of time spent on (out of place) enforcer content and (not interesting to me) rat warrens content is finally over.
seriously though... if enforcers were patrolling the alleyways the mugging scenes wouldn't make much sense. Also, enforcers felt like lowish level mooks to me, so I have no idea why people were so interested in them.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
... Seriously though ... if enforcers were patrolling the alleyways the mugging scenes wouldn't make much sense. Also, enforcers felt like lowish level mooks to me, so I have no idea why people were so interested in them.
To me as a player/reader (meaning that I am *not* privy to any "LT Community" info), the Enforcers have always been a corrupt, secret police that just support those in power--the most powerful demon families--and only "enforce" actual laws when they are told to do so by those powers or when forced to do so by circumstances (i.e.: the force will be embarassed or the officer involved will be seen as responsible for a problem). :devilish:

I cringe and wince whenever a friend in the game says/announces, "Great news. I got a job as an Enforcer!" :mad::mad::mad:

e-d

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
how to get to max level easily: get the level drain perk, wait for the arcane storm, put lilith mode, fuck everyone, and now ur at max level!
easy, right?
Even easier. Just use the debug menu.

Orgasmic Level Drain is a perfectly acceptable way to max out your MC quickly and Arcane Storms are great for collecting Essence, but if you're going to muck around with the difficulty setting as an exploit, why not just cheat?

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Bug in the Vaginal Virginity Fetish System (... I hope the words are in the correct order.)

The "Broken Virgin" status is not showing up in NPCs. (LT v0.3.9.9; 64-bit .exe; Win7Pro, etc.)

!VirgFetBroken.png

e-d :)

Aug 31, 2020
One of my pet peeves is so many games fall into the trap of dom chars have to have a dick and sub chars want to take a dick in a hole, when dom and sub are sexual preferences for control of the act not your sex itself. Most games that fall into this trap just make everything futa because its the lazy solution for this mindset.(A certain space text adventure comes to mind) Thankfully this game doesn't take the lazy route, but it does still fall into that trap. For example, Brax. If you turn him into a woman he just decides he's not a dom anymore he's going to be a sub now.
Wouldn't dominant females be femdom though? I don't see that as a tag either and people don't want/prefer playing games with certain tags, ex: cum inflation. That being said you can't argue that women tend to be more submissive then men.

Futa has nothing to do with being a dom or sub

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Bug in the Vaginal Virginity Fetish System (... I hope the words are in the correct order.)

The "Broken Virgin" status is not showing up in NPCs. (LT v0.3.9.9; 64-bit .exe; Win7Pro, etc.)

View attachment 824020

e-d :)
No, that's fine. She's a "repaired" virgin, the regrown hymen allows them to effectively be in denial about not being a virgin anymore. (Notice the tiny bandaids on the fourth icon)
Wouldn't dominant females be femdom though? I don't see that as a tag either and people don't want/prefer playing games with certain tags, ex: cum inflation. That being said you can't argue that women tend to be more submissive then men.

Futa has nothing to do with being a dom or sub
It's not a clear line but I'd argue there's a decent amount of space between girls just taking the lead and actively dominating their partner.
And tags aren't much of an argument anyway, we're still missing futa protag (and probably a lot more) e.g. even though growing the missing part is the first thing many players do in Dominion.

Aug 31, 2020
It's not a clear line but I'd argue there's a decent amount of space between girls just taking the lead and actively dominating their partner.
Ah didn't seem so clear.

And tags aren't much of an argument anyway, we're still missing futa protag (and probably a lot more) e.g. even though growing the missing part is the first thing many players do in Dominion.
Shouldn't someone edit them in? Most games I play are based on tags and titles aren't always the best indicator.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
So...decided to try something new and go for an arcane build this time, could you guys give me some helpfull advice? mainly on what kind of weapons & race best suit an arcane build (pretty much gotta do a new game anyway since lost my saves so might as well make it interesting with something i've never tried!)

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
So...decided to try something new and go for an arcane build this time, could you guys give me some helpfull advice? mainly on what kind of weapons & race best suit an arcane build (pretty much gotta do a new game anyway since lost my saves so might as well make it interesting with something i've never tried!)
race unicorn, weapon witch's broom/imp arcanist's staff but the weapon isn't important for the build

Reactions: NODOGAN

Divus

May 6, 2018
Not sure if it was already mentioned but it looks like the latest update broke the enforcer encounter the second npc throws up an error where it can't find ID or something like that in dialogue

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Not sure if it was already mentioned but it looks like the latest update broke the enforcer encounter the second npc throws up an error where it can't find ID or something like that in dialogue
Yeah, it's being worked on.

4.10 star(s) 122 Votes