Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Hello everyone! After forgetting about it for a long time, I just returned to playing LT. I started a new game yesterday, played a little bit, then turned it off. This morning I opened up the game, the exe. version and my save file and auto saves are gone. Is there any way I can keep my saved progress so whenever I turn off my game and return to it later I don't have to restart every time?

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Hello everyone! After forgetting about it for a long time, I just returned to playing LT. I started a new game yesterday, played a little bit, then turned it off. This morning I opened up the game, the exe. version and my save file and auto saves are gone. Is there any way I can keep my saved progress so whenever I turn off my game and return to it later I don't have to restart every time?
This sounds like the game isn't able to write a data folder. Make sure the game files are in a location where it's allowed to write, e.g. not in Program Files (x86).

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Feels 100% necessary when you've doomed the population of Dominion to be forced out of their own city by the 100s of children you've had from stacking Broodmother pills, breeder pills, rabbit offspring bonus plus all of the perks and enchantments.
That's actually the goal in the lore, which is why kids immediately age up to 18 when they're born. Lilith is trying to flood the world with refugees from Dominion to create instability. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but I guess they had to come up with some reason for why your kids are always full-grown adults.

Gameplay-wise, however, it's so easy to prevent that I don't understand how people are having this issue. I don't have a bajillion kids unless I'm trying to.

4.10 star(s) 122 Votes