DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
And still, other than continuing the main quest line, the one thing this game needs is not in the game.

A way to mass-dismiss the absolute horde of offspring you generate. I mean come on, Free Cities has plenty of ways to just not have thousands of uninteresting characters clogging up the save file.
You cannot compare the wonderful community project that is Free Cities with this dumpster fire of a coding nightmare.

Reactions: DietrichGRU

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
First time I hear of "Scarlet's Return" quest not gonna lie, granted I've no intention of releasing the harpy from salvery so maybe that's why? I do to her same thing I do to all my slaves, basically:
Step 1-Enchanted Mystery Kink to make them love being my slave & getting milked as Dairy Cows
Step 2-2 Biojuice Canister to turn them into slime, TRANSFORM THEIR BODIES HOWEVER I WANT, then change them back into perfectly sculpted sex goddess.
Step 3-Use Arthur's watch to make them all bisexual so they have the hots for my character & "get along" with their fellow slaves.
Step 4-COOM time!

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
Man, I check on F95, see this updated and am thoroughly unsurprised with just how utterly lackluster the update was, I can't wait to actually see Inno either decide to actually learn proper workflow management and apply that to a new project or just do something because the base idea for this game is great, its just constantly fumbled

Reactions: six- and XVGuil

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
First time I hear of "Scarlet's Return" quest not gonna lie, granted I've no intention of releasing the harpy from salvery so maybe that's why? I do to her same thing I do to all my slaves, basically:
Step 1-Enchanted Mystery Kink to make them love being my slave & getting milked as Dairy Cows
Step 2-2 Biojuice Canister to turn them into slime, TRANSFORM THEIR BODIES HOWEVER I WANT, then change them back into perfectly sculpted sex goddess.
Step 3-Use Arthur's watch to make them all bisexual so they have the hots for my character & "get along" with their fellow slaves.
Step 4-COOM time!
If you return her to the other harpy chick to continue her quest she basically becomes like your buddy you can drink with but she becomes gay again so unless you're a chick her scenes are locked out

4.10 star(s) 122 Votes