BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
how do i set it so no men spawn and i dont make sons

also how do i order custom slaves?
Content Options -> Gender preferences and set "Male" (and any other undesired genders) to "Off". Offspring genders are controlled by the same table as random NPC spawns, so you can't have, say, only daughters AND still have men NPCs spawn in the world.

Custom slaves can be purchased by completing Helena's personal quest to unlock her romance (you don't have to romance her). This menu doesn't give you the full range of options available, mainly locking off the more exotic races from purchase, but you do get most of the common ones on top of being able to mould their name, personality, fetishes, etc. as you see fit.
Alternatively, you can use the Auctioning Block in combination with either the "Export Character" button with an inspected NPC, or through Options -> Export Character to export your current player character to a file, which you can then import and do a little minigame to buy. You can get access to basically anything you can find in the game world (or will into existence via debug menu shenanigans), but note that some races will be very expensive to buy this way, such as dragons and demons.

Reactions: CaptainBipto

BMVV

Jul 16, 2019
Content Options -> Gender preferences and set "Male" (and any other undesired genders) to "Off". Offspring genders are controlled by the same table as random NPC spawns, so you can't have, say, only daughters AND still have men NPCs spawn in the world.
1725408436789.png
I meticulously went through every option and somehow I'm still getting men to spawn...... I set everything to female only, turned everything off in the furry settings, and one by one made sure only the female options were turned on. This is frustrating. I swear I thought you used to be able to do this.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
View attachment 3998003
I meticulously went through every option and somehow I'm still getting men to spawn...... I set everything to female only, turned everything off in the furry settings, and one by one made sure only the female options were turned on. This is frustrating. I swear I thought you used to be able to do this.
Now that I think about it, it might have been changed when they reworked races behind the scene a while back. I think now the best option is cracking open the XML file for races, find <chanceForMaleOffspring>, and then replace that line with
<chanceForMaleOffspring>0</chanceForMaleOffspring>.
This works for every race that has a race.xml file (so everything under res/race, excluding all the races in the innoxia directory, which you'll have to use a Java patcher to tweak, such as ; as well as any modded races in res/mods, including the hyena race in res/mods/innoxia).
Hacky, annoying, and really should just have an in-game solution, but still achievable.

4.00 star(s) 124 Votes