cj5kn

Nov 28, 2019
I seem to have run into a confusing bug; the game at some point became permanently convinced that my character is sleeping. Is there any debug feature to reset status effects? It's causing all sorts of problems and nothing I do through normal gameplay seems to clear it. No clue what caused it either.
Edit: just edited it out of the save file. That was surprisingly easy

Last edited:

BlackMamba21

Jan 21, 2020
i wonder if innoxia will ever fix the bimbo dialogue to not be bad (why are bimbo characters saying """y'know"""" in the middle of sex, rubs me the wrong way ever time i see it happen)

Reactions: Bricecube

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
i wonder if innoxia will ever fix the bimbo dialogue to not be bad (why are bimbo characters saying """y'know"""" in the middle of sex, rubs me the wrong way ever time i see it happen)
I- Does it matter? I think the intention is to showcase how casual they are but you'd have to be specifc when you reffer to 'bad'

KaiSakurai

Mar 26, 2020
Because the potential is there for something really good, even after all this misspent time.
u have to be a bit more specific:
the potential is there in the game.
no potential in inno though.

ignoring the bad coding, the game isnt that bad actually. good concept. the story that is in there so far is ok as well. seen worse stories from devs that cared more bout their project than inno does.
most that r still here just come in occasionally for a quick laugh and to clown on inno.
some check occasionally in hopes someone else picks up the game.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Let me see if I got this right, this guy:
  • Makes an account specifically to shit on one specific dev then leaves it inactive for however long
  • Logs back onto it, comes into the thread and pretty much calls everyone in it retarded
  • Projects his non-existent boogeymen onto the people here so he can spew endless vitriol and hostility, nothing constructive at all
  • Gets banned for it
  • Proceeds to make two or three new accounts to do the exact same thing
  • Complains of literally 1984 when mods do their jobs like it's all some big conspiracy
Am I missing anything here? I don't think I am. At this point, I... I don't even know, man. You've gotta learn some self-awareness at some point, right?

4.10 star(s) 122 Votes