Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Have to hammer out those bugs, though. You can't let them pile up or they get away from you and become a nightmare.
Totally agree. Just disappointed to see alligators instead of any story. Looks like that was done by someone else, so it's not like the alligators took the place of story elements anyway.

Though I would rather be able to get with the maid rather than have thigh sex added at this point.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Two things I'm not a fan of. Very few straight options and seemingly rigged combat.
Are you sure you commented in the right thread? LT literally lets you control the spawn ratio of every possible sex/gender combo. (So if you want more hetero content just set it so that opposite gendered NPCs are the only ones that spawn.) The fights are so easy that you can just spam a single button to curb stomp foes.

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
It's like what Milkman69 said..
The game very customizable to whatever kinks you have. You have to look at Options and Content Options at the Main Screen, or click the clog wheel if you are already in game. In Options you can change Difficulty, Gender pronouns, Gender preferences, and Furry preference, and other UI elements in the game.

it seems this is what you want: Options > Gender preferences
From there you can set Masculine, Androgynous, Feminine from Off to Abundant:

Options.png Genderpreference.png Content Options.png

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
Are you sure you commented in the right thread? LT literally lets you control the spawn ratio of every possible sex/gender combo. (So if you want more hetero content just set it so that opposite gendered NPCs are the only ones that spawn.) The fights are so easy that you can just spam a single button to curb stomp foes.
It's like what Milkman69 said..
The game very customizable to whatever kinks you have. You have to look at Options and Content Options at the Main Screen, or click the clog wheel if you are already in game. In Options you can change Difficulty, Gender pronouns, Gender preferences, and Furry preference, and other UI elements in the game.

it seems this is what you want: Options > Gender preferences
From there you can set Masculine, Androgynous, Feminine from Off to Abundant:

View attachment 52703 View attachment 52704 View attachment 52702
I discovered those options far after I made this comment.

DrLopunny

Sep 4, 2017
is out, anyone have anything for me?

(The Github is at 1.97 but I don't know how to compile feelsbadman)

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
is out, anyone have anything for me?

(The Github is at 1.97 but I don't know how to compile feelsbadman)
You can wait till the 12th for 1.97 (that's about 4 days), or compile it if you feel impatience. She does have a guide for it on her github. Or support her if you got $3.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
This is quite a great game,and one of the few that have the potential to reach COC's level one day. hope it continues to be supported :)

Reactions: CuriousG08

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017

.jar version:

.exe version (Please use this if you are on Windows and have not installed/updated java!):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

poiman

Apr 10, 2017
in new version i cant use shop - i can sell items, but i cant select them to buy, only i encounter such bug?

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes