Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
Anyone got the latest build for the game? Tried building it from the github based on written instructions, but it doesn't work (more specifically, the JAR executable won't start) >.>
She did say you need Java 9.0.1, 9.0.4 is available on my post above.
Some people had issues on the comments of her post about this.

Maybe this comment would help?
Anonymous
I just erased and re-downloaded Java, eclipse, and Java SE Development kit this week and it works fine. I did this because when I tried to update eclipse it said it was having some kind of error with something not wanting to delete. So I am not sure but if you try completely erasing all of the said software and re-downloading from each subsequent website, it might fix your problem.
Other than that I haven't gone past installing Java 9.0.4 SDK, and I still need to update eclipse (I only have it for C++, for learning purposes. Although I quit using it for the web base and visual studio at my school for a class).

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
She did say you need Java 9.0.1, 9.0.4 is available on my post above.
Some people had issues on the comments of her post about this.

Maybe this comment would help?

Other than that I haven't gone past installing Java 9.0.4 SDK, and I still need to update eclipse (I only have it for C++, for learning purposes. Although I quit using it for the web base and visual studio at my school for a class).
Thank you for the tip. I actually had to uninstall and reinstall everything to fix the problem.

Angrypuppet

May 31, 2017
I'm stuck on Arthur and his package. when I ask him about it, then go and get it and then bring it back I don't get the option to give it to him. Can some one help?

Criticaster

May 21, 2017
Anyone else getting a bug during submissive sex scenes where the AI will get into a loop of just saying "What the fuck are you doing, don't try that again!" over and over with the scene never ending?

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
Just going to throw my 2 cents in the ring and say this is a VERY nice game with a lot of content already in place.

is there a way to transform ur character
If your setting are set for TF on loss then losing to an NPC will have them transform you slightly.

Alternatively you can enchant a food item (pay attention to the icon in the background for the archetype) and transform yourself by consuming it (open inventory, select item, quaff it). The same process can be used to transform others.

On oddity about the enchantments is you can't seem to reduce features. So if you increase breast size there isn't a reverse option to make them smaller. The only way to do this, on the parts that allow it, is to remove the part entirely and then grow it from zero. Somewhat cringe worthy if you want to shave an inch off a dick and the only way to do so is to chop it off and grow a new one.

There are also no enchantments for cosmetic stats that aren't parts. You can change the size of lips and length of hair, but you can't turn a slightly above average appearance into a better one.

Runs into a problem inherent with Java based games though. As you play the game slows down a LOT so it can get very slow over time till you close and restart.

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017

.jar:

.exe: (Please use this if you are on Windows and have not installed/updated java!)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes