Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
It has trasformation, so it was to be expected honestly, I agree and understand that when a fetish that's not your thing is introduced makes you retract, but nothing can be 100% to your liking, we can't remove futas, or at least not yet, so one can only try to ignore it and enjoy the rest until an option for removing futas is implemented, there's a thread in 8chan, I think she reads it, not sure, you could post your suggestions and bug reports there I guess.

You're not the only one, I am not a fan of futas also and would love more fantasy races, but I still enjoy it and I'm sure you enjoyed too, I hope it hasn't dissuaded you from keep playing it.
Yes game is quite good, just for not everyone - I can repeat it many times :)

Reasons why I wrote my post were:

1) Dev seems be not very skilled in code at all. If she's not implement complete futa and furry switch now - I almost sure she will fail to do later, when there will be much more code and content around it.

And to be honest - that's aren't a lot of work to do so in text game.

2) I really dislike current course. Instead of more content and story, she's focused on new furries and something like threesomes.

Well, I still have older version. Where's text on entrance in Submission sub-city mean:
Scheduled for release in an update to version 0.2.0.
And where it is in latest post on 0.2 plans? :)

It's clear that she isn't have detailed development plan and try to work "on fly". With all my experience in programming it's doomed to fail at some point when code will turn into complete mess. And as I remember she's already "refactored" her code several times, heh.

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
*shrugs* Complaining in this thread won't do any good. I don't like furries either, but the game is still quite good. I love it for what it is. If I hated the content that much, I would just drop it and move on or maybe you could code your own game the way you want it and be satisfied. I think the author is probably trying to increase her audience by expanding into other well known and popular fetishes.

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
is there any way to add femininity slowly? like an item that adds femmininity or masculity over time?
That's a pretty good idea, but I don't that's in the current game. I have not come across any FoT mechanic in the game in its current state.

misterde

Jul 22, 2017
That's a pretty good idea, but I don't that's in the current game. I have not come across any FoT mechanic in the game in its current state.
well for now we can only change gender preference with arthurs watch, maybe in the future we can have some itens like that..... it could be something in the rooms too, "this upgrade will make the slave in this room get more feminine/masc over time" thing

Reactions: CuriousG08

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
Short Translations: Kindly fuck off and let others enjoy the game.

Are you blind??? If you don't like it then don't play it. There are plenty of "normal" games in this forum... Or explore the options menus..

The game very customizable to whatever kinks you have. You have to look at Options and Content Options at the Main Screen, or click the clog wheel if you are already in game. In Options you can change Difficulty, Gender pronouns, Gender preferences, and Furry preference, and other UI elements in the game.

it seems this is what you want: Options > Gender preferences
From there you can set Masculine, Androgynous, Feminine from Off to Abundant:
Options.png GenderPronoans.png GenderPrefs.png FurryPref.png

What is Lilith's Throne?
Lilith's Throne is a text-based erotic RPG, being developed by me, Innoxia. It's been made from scratch in Java, and uses JavaFX for the UI.

Basically, the game is about you being transported into an alternate dimension, and the main story is about trying to find a way to return home. Although there are humans and demons in the game, most of the content is pretty furry, so if that's not your thing, then let this be your warning!
This game is NOT a fantasy game, so of course you will not see any of the tolkien types of npcs, and no it's not base off of CoC too. Milking? I'm sorry she's not Fen. People choose to support her through Pateron, because they love the game and she deserve every penny. How else can she focus solely on the game without it? She has to make a living and pay rent and eat. The only pateron content is the progress builds, which you can build yourself via github. If your only source of info is her Pateron, then you are a sad misguided person. She has a development blog for a reason. She's not skilled @ code? then why don't you contribute to said code (JAVA) instead of complaining. At least this game is not in flash.. eww.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
@misterde
While I too would love to see more races other than furries (not that I mind those) the game is still quite early in development; up to this point Innoxia has directed a lot of her attention to adding and tweaking gameplay mechanics to a satisfactory level, the basis where the rest of the game will be built upon. Only in 0.2.0+ we will see an influx of content in the form of submissions and new races. Also, you are able to choose how animalistic you want the NPCs to be, in the options, or even if you don't want to see them at all.

That being said, if LT turns out to be more negative than positive to you, it may be for the best to look elsewhere for entertainment.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
If your only source of info is her Pateron, then you are a sad misguided person.
And this is clear definition of fraud - some important data is hidden from Patreon users and mods. :) But please, no more on this theme. I just can't hold myself from joking around it last time :) Sorry.

Cmon, why act such rude? I never said this is bad game.

It's a open forum, not Innoxia personal hall of fame - we are free to share each other opinion. Yes, my opinion is somewhat negative, but not because "oh it's furry game - let's hate it together!". No, I pointed on some things that I really dislike in this game development and expect it to fail (if not overtaken by community as happened with Free Cities).

Sorry if my disappointment offended you, but hey, it's Internet. Always will be negative reviews, take it easy :)

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
This really is an excellent game already, though still in early development, and is sure to continue on to become an epic classic loved by many. The author is working her butt off to squash all bugs and develop a solid framework first, so as to enable hassle free content addition in future development. How can anyone complain about how hard she is working? She makes regular significant and meaningful updates which is what we all hope for.

Using the word fraud to describe her efforts is making a very unfair accusation and is quite frankly the very definition of rude and uncalled for. Why don't you take all that energy you have saved up for badmouthing good developers over and over and use it on your own project, made exactly the way you want it and satisfy yourself. Show us how it's done. Put up or shut up, as the saying goes.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
The author is working her butt off to squash all bugs and develop a solid framework first, so as to enable hassle free content addition in future development.
No. Just look on sex system and remember how many times Innoxia already redone it :)

Cmon. She always unable to finished planned content in time and always move release dates over year. And still keeping same development model even if everyone know she can't do it in time.

Using the word fraud to describe her efforts is making a very unfair accusation and is quite frankly the very definition of rude and uncalled for.
I really was quite pissed when discover game being mostly-furry-only (as stated deeply into her blog on link that already was here) and with no words about it on Patreon page. So I simply wasted some money that I will never given her if know it. So - yes, I have reasons to call her a bit milker. :)

Why don't you take all that energy you have saved up for badmouthing good developers over and over and use it on your own project, made exactly the way you want it and satisfy yourself. Show us how it's done. Put up or shut up, as the saying goes.
Sigh.

To stop this nonsense - let's just meet here in a year.

If you were right - we will get well-developed story with a lot of content and working customisation.

If I was right - we will get another patch of unrelated mechanics without any lore behind and more random content. Plus 1d6 reworks of sex engine ofk :biggrin:

I'm out of theme completely :FuckYea: - have a good time, fap high, and see you in a year :)

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
@Demiare

Ok, you've been relatively polite, and stated your opinions, that's respectable, so I'll try to answer the same way.

First of all, your stating "opinions", not facts.
There's no "fraud" whatsoever.
The dev doesn't has to state every single thing that people don't want or like... she states what the game has.
The main story so far runs around demons and Harpies (mythological creatures, NOT furry). So, she advertises demons and myth critters, and there they are. Your main NPC contact is a demon, the most powerful NPCs are demons, the game is called after a demon, and even yourself are considered to be related to demons or a sort of myth creature.
Basically: what she advertised is practically straight on your face.
Your problem is that, since you don't like furries, you're focsuing only on that.

That being said, we jump onto another thing you've mentioned: a remake of CoC.
CoC and TiTs work completely different. You don't have much control over what you want/get. How many times we've seen players use "savescumming" to get something? And most finally end up using the editor (myself included).
LT lets you control every single detail, so you can make YOUR run.
If you don't want furries... you can completely disable them (there will be some furry NPCs, but absolutely secondary). Not only you have the option in... well, the options, but also have a second chance right when the game starts.

On top of that, YOU make your sex scenes. On CoC or TITS you have to wait a month to get an update, and wait n hope it has content you'd like. And of that content, it depends entirely on the script involved: you might find a new NPC you like, only to find none of their scenes have appeal to you... or might not have scenes at all.
On LT, YOU decide what to do with anyone. Any encounter is also a NPC. Basically, you can run different sex scenes with any encounter-NPC you find.
Couple that with the highly customizable system: you can practically set every single kink, fetish or fantasy on or off, as your mood wants on your character, the world in general, and NPCS-encounters in particular.

About coding skills...
Innoxia hasn't written-n-scratched over the system. She has been polishing it bit by bit. The basics are the same almost from the beginning, she's just adding more and more details and depthness.
Wanna compare?
I saw somebody ask for a chastity belt on TiTs. And can't be done -for now I guess- because the complexity of the code. Inno pulled it out right from the beginning.
She also pulled a system to keep track of sons and daughters, which also become NPCs you can interact and develop. TiTs has just a generic list, and some small content about how you play with kids.

Basically, you're comparing a team that has years in the making/work, with a more than decent income, that is not only a team of devs-coders but also has tons of submissions and independant writers/coders, against a single person that just started.
And even so, this single person always find time to reply any nitpick we ask, takes notes of bugs and suggestions and fixes them, and shares a game that is already stated as EARLY BUILDING, right off the bat.

Your opinions are okay.
But they're no facts, as you're totally biased towards something specific that is only a portion of the game (since there are at least half a dozen new locations to unfold, and has planned different content)

So the "fraud" part is absolutely false.
She doesn't needs to advertise tou you specifically, that the game has furry and you shouldn't play. Everything she advertised is there. And what you don't like, you can turn it off.

(sorry for the wall text!)

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
I would like to point out that in the text game resolving Furry Question is very easy. Just make a switch which change furries into nekomimi. In that way most of normal audience will be able to enjoy the game without missing biggest part of content.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone else read this sentence and burst out laughing? No? Just me...ok
I did as I was writing :p

In regards of races (actually, any creature, be furry, demon or myth), if I understood well, anyone can make their own, and the files to do it are on the git. The crocodile "furry" was made by someone else not Innoxia, but is better to ask her directly (she's pretty cool and normally answers anything).

Ramblo

Aug 25, 2017

It looks like 0.2.0 / 0.2.1 is coming out tomorrow evening. I'm getting the bug in Eclipse that leaves the old copy of files in there and don't know how to resolve it so I'm left to the whims of whoever decides to upload somewhere T_T (Thanks for the upload Cadenboy8)

Any changelog?
From the site:

Version 0.1.99.6 patch notes:

• Bugs:

• Fixed Nyan's 'Small Talk' action incrementing arousal by 100 instead of 1...

• Fixed bug where character imports wouldn't work.

• Fixed bug where the 'Face' modification screen in character creation would cause a major background bug to occur.

• Fixed game-breaking bug where if you clicked on an item in the right-panel during the prologue, it would freeze the game.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes