poiman

Apr 10, 2017
*1.98.1* when you recive oral creampie, and Wear *mouth* slot item, you got stuck at afer sex dirty cloth info.

dreadlord56

Oct 13, 2017
The game's still early, but sure surprised me so far, I like the tile system comparable with TiTS but difference being that it seems to randomise each time you start a new game wich is something I like personaly, some things in the world sure reminds me to CoC also, even though there are no goblins and other fantasy stuff that CoC has, it takes sex into a more interactive approach over the single quite detailed path with no control over seen in CoC, TiTS and other similar games of this kind, still I never liked the kids growing fast thing, in fact I think they grow absurdly fast, I'd preffer if there was choice of how fast you'd like your children to grow when you start a game or in options, but alas, some players that would like a bit of immersion or want to waifu a character in particular would have a bit of disapointment with the pregnancy and progeny system, but for others I am sure they'll enjoy how it is being approached.

Also this I am sure will be added eventually but still, some types of clothing should have a propper attractiveness boost so one could dress to either improve protection or improve flirt attacks or whatever other stats can be improved, also would be cool if some types of clothings affects how sex is done.

Of course as I said, it is clear that it's still lacking things and I am sure they will be added overtime, I also can imagine this being awesome with community mods, that'd be great.

Does the creator know that we talk about their game here?

Sure would love to know our feedbacks and bug issues.

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
Features I'd like to see:
1) Trim the enchant menu to remove dead end enchants. Example: Transform wolf wings or horse horns. If no wings exist for that form a 'remove wings' option would make more sense. This is just for user friendliness and a minor pet peeve of mine.

2) Change how clothing and inventory works. Its fine when you're picking up random loot or getting spoils from combat, but its tedious when it comes to outfitting slaves how you want. Perhaps have a communal storage you can equip from and into when you're at home. Alternatively, creating clothing 'sets' you can equip your slaves with to give them a particular look instead of doing it one piece at a time.

3) Additional races or related races. Example giving dog morphs more racial markings (husky, golden retriever, doberman). Different felines (tigers, lions, etc), canines (foxes), and reptiles (snake, lizard). Be a pain in to add in completely, but would make things interesting. Though aside from the really popular ones I can see many of them being dead end work.

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
Dunno if she comes here, she have her blog which you can post your suggestions and bugs, etc. anonymously too. She do reads the 8chan thread of her game, and then there's her discord for her game (I've not experience that yet).

dreadlord56

Oct 13, 2017
Dunno if she comes here, she have her blog which you can post your suggestions and bugs, etc. anonymously too. She do reads the 8chan thread of her game, and then there's her discord for her game (I've not experience that yet).
I might copypaste, edit and send it to her blog what I posted a while back here then, it is great to know that she is open to suggestions, bug reports and feedbacks are important to build something polished and enjoyable.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
This game has a certain thing patreon doesn't like right? Maybe even multiple things. Have they just not noticed yet?

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
Well you can turn on/off incest, & noncon in the options, and there are no public links on Patreon, so what is the problem?

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
This game is my personal "broken hopes of 2017 year". It was so promising - as fantasy CoC without being build around futa and furries... And quickly turn into stupid CoC remake that completely build around futa & furry. >_<

Really hate when devs don't state clearly main fetish focus of their game from start and we're get some surprise later. :mad:

It's easy to understand why dev done this, fan base of CoC is large and well-organized = nice target to milk, but meh. At least she can point from start that game purely furry-based, not fantasy around demons / dwarves / elves and so on.

But evil part of myself found very amusing to watch Innoxia development process even now. Seems she's either completely not learning from her own mistakes or found rather cute way to milk fans with few efforts into actual development. :biggrin: (sorry, while I'm mostly optimist in RL, I completely distrust devs with any form of "early access" ^_^)

And I must admit that for furry&futa lovers mixed with transformation fetish - game is very promising and even have nice chunk of content.

dreadlord56

Oct 13, 2017
This game is my personal "broken hopes of 2017 year". It was so promising - as fantasy CoC without being build around futa and furries... And quickly turn into stupid CoC remake that completely build around futa & furry. >_<

Really hate when devs don't state clearly main fetish focus of their game from start and we're get some surprise later. :mad:

It's easy to understand why dev done this, fan base of CoC is large and well-organized = nice target to milk, but meh. At least she can point from start that game purely furry-based, not fantasy around demons / dwarves / elves and so on.

But evil part of myself found very amusing to watch Innoxia development process even now. Seems she's either completely not learning from her own mistakes or found rather cute way to milk fans with few efforts into actual development. :biggrin: (sorry, while I'm mostly optimist in RL, I completely distrust devs with any form of "early access" ^_^)

And I must admit that for furry&futa lovers mixed with transformation fetish - game is very promising and even have nice chunk of content.
It has trasformation, so it was to be expected honestly, I agree and understand that when a fetish that's not your thing is introduced makes you retract, but nothing can be 100% to your liking, we can't remove futas, or at least not yet, so one can only try to ignore it and enjoy the rest until an option for removing futas is implemented, there's a thread in 8chan, I think she reads it, not sure, you could post your suggestions and bug reports there I guess.

You're not the only one, I am not a fan of futas also and would love more fantasy races, but I still enjoy it and I'm sure you enjoyed too, I hope it hasn't dissuaded you from keep playing it.

Reactions: poiman

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017

can't remove futas, or at least not yet, so one can only try to ignore it and enjoy the rest until an option for removing futas is implemented
There's an option to only have certain genders be encounterable. It obviously isn't perfect since it works only on most encounters that aren't an important NPC but the option IS there.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
And now please, show me same text on .

I'm not some kind of stalker to dig around web in search for any bits of data. I'm open main link, see:
Lilith's Throne is an RPG, and follows your character after they're transported into an alternate dimension, where demons, magic, and mythological creatures are considered normal!
At least 20 more races, almost all of which you'll be able to transform into.
And 0 mention that all it have it's furries. Plus demons. So no fantasy - feys, dwarves, halfling, elves, etc, etc, only furries.

And it's site where's she's asking for money to support her work.

I even can call it actually a fraud, but don't want point on it initially (game obliviously not that bad - it's simply for furry-lovers, not for everyone).

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes