lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
How do you transform into a demon? So far only collected harpy lollipops for transformations. Haven't seen any other transformation items

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
How do you transform into a demon? So far only collected harpy lollipops for transformations. Haven't seen any other transformation items
You have to makes the actual transformations items for them, they told you how.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Where that picture came from of what game?
It's Tamamo-no-Mae from Fate/Extella (and Fate/Grand Order). Both games are not hentai, are all ages - unless someone made some mod for Fate/Extella but I doubt it.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
It's Tamamo-no-Mae from Fate/Extella (and Fate/Grand Order). Both games are not hentai, are all ages - unless someone made some mod for Fate/Extella but I doubt it.
Ah the Fate/ series, I been wanting to gets into them, know where I should start at?

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Updated the thread to v0.2.0.2. The title still says v0.1.99 because I'm unable to change it.

Last edited:

bob82

Sep 6, 2017
it was all engine work. Their development plan was to get all of the major systems in place and then get back to the story. They've done that now and so the next update will likely be bugfixes and troubleshooting and the one after that story progression.

M

monkeybird69

How the heck do I unfullscreen it? its going beyond the borders of the screen .exe version

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
very high? Were you able to get it to unfullscreen? I can't help you since I use the jar version and I'm on a mac.. maybe in the future I'll get a pc that's good enough for vr, but doesn't break the bank.

M

monkeybird69

very high? Were you able to get it to unfullscreen? I can't help you since I use the jar version and I'm on a mac.. maybe in the future I'll get a pc that's good enough for vr, but doesn't break the bank.
It says right on the very first screen of the game...

Titan1

Jul 12, 2017
I played this game loong ago, and i decided to wait until we will be able to do things to lilith's slave. I think she was Rose? We could only suck her finger and rub her hand, it was weird and i decided to wait more updates on Rose to be done.

So, are there anything new with her? Or can we just suck her finger?

ascaris1

Nov 2, 2017
Well, i am not that fond of text based games myself (because when you have to restart it from scratch due to ne version it is somewhat long) BUT:

1- this one is really good in its structure etc.
2- the sex fight mechanics are something i did not see elsewhere and i am wondering if one could not use something alike for a multiplayer game (or make this one multiplayer but then there probably would be real time issues or so).

Anyway, bravo for the nice work.

bob82

Sep 6, 2017
Well, i am not that fond of text based games myself (because when you have to restart it from scratch due to ne version it is somewhat long) BUT:

1- this one is really good in its structure etc.
2- the sex fight mechanics are something i did not see elsewhere and i am wondering if one could not use something alike for a multiplayer game (or make this one multiplayer but then there probably would be real time issues or so).

Anyway, bravo for the nice work.
A game called Flexible Survival has an online multiplayer component that could be considered similar to this

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I love this, this is great! Reminds me a little of Night Games though wish Lilith's Throne had art pictures just like it. Also, found Amber the succubus, but can't seem to figure out how I can make her my slave. Made her orgasm literally like 12 times and she's still Indifferent towards me. How do I improve affection and make certain randoms I enjoy a slave?

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
I love this, this is great! Reminds me a little of Night Games though wish Lilith's Throne had art pictures just like it. Also, found Amber the succubus, but can't seem to figure out how I can make her my slave. Made her orgasm literally like 12 times and she's still Indifferent towards me. How do I improve affection and make certain randoms I enjoy a slave?
To make them a slave you have to make them wear something with the slavery enchantment. I know you can improve relations if they're your child or slave (or both) but I haven't found a way otherwise.

Reactions: Darth Sidious
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes