Random

Mar 10, 2017

Jar version of 2.0.5 no clue how long the link will remain active, first time uploading to this site or any other...

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I love this, this is great! Reminds me a little of Night Games though wish Lilith's Throne had art pictures just like it. Also, found Amber the succubus, but can't seem to figure out how I can make her my slave. Made her orgasm literally like 12 times and she's still Indifferent towards me. How do I improve affection and make certain randoms I enjoy a slave?
There's a game mechanic underway that will allow you to improve relationships through gifts. It works with certain NPCs, namely ones you can date (descedants, slaves, Nyan, etc), but I'm not sure if you can do it with everyone.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
To make them a slave you have to make them wear something with the slavery enchantment. I know you can improve relations if they're your child or slave (or both) but I haven't found a way otherwise.
Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Im a big fan of text based games. With that said, I hope that there will eventually be some basic images. This is WAY, WAY up on the list of my favorite games. (Maps could be a bit bigger so you have a bit more room to move)

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
I am so glad the developer continues to work hard on this wonderful game. I love it! Thanks for the update!

D

Deleted member 408234

Wow this is one of the best text-based erotic games I've played, I hope we get to see more fetishes in future updates :heartcoveredeyes:

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes