Vhexo

Jul 24, 2017
Why does testing with Lilaya always result in the character screen saying you had submissive sex? Is there a way to have dominant sex?

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Why does testing with Lilaya always result in the character screen saying you had submissive sex? Is there a way to have dominant sex?
Did you use the change positions tab? In scenes where there furniture involved(I believe) the other person needs to be the one sitting for you to be dominate.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Starting new game solve this.

But another question debug console shows me that i have 7 children. Where are they?
Lilaya explains in the give birth seen, your children leave before you wake up. They are on the map outside of home. In order to increase the rng chances of them showing up, defeat the random encounters and a delete character button shows up. The text will explain that this deletes the rng character from the game and allows another to takes it's place,possibly one of your children. The more kids you have, the higher the chances.

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
He literality uses the expression 'bottom' to determine if you are the dominant or submissive part. So in general being 'below' someone else will count as submissive sex. As @jimdandy pointed out use the sex positioning to ensure your dominance

Reactions: jimdandy

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
Lilaya explains in the give birth seen, your children leave before you wake up. They are on the map outside of home. In order to increase the rng chances of them showing up, defeat the random encounters and a delete character button shows up. The text will explain that this deletes the rng character from the game and allows another to takes it's place,possibly one of your children. The more kids you have, the higher the chances.
Thanks for that. Is there any cheat to spawn theme? I send almost hour deleting characters and nothing. I didn't know i can swear so much on a single breath

Assassin2701

May 30, 2017
Thanks for that. Is there any cheat to spawn theme? I send almost hour deleting characters and nothing. I didn't know i can swear so much on a single breath
no cheats yet, no. Innoxia has stated plans for finding them again if you encounter them and drive them off, that will likely give you the ability to summon them if you haven't met them as well by save editing, if not ingame.

best of luck in the search

Ramblo

Aug 25, 2017
Version 0.2.1.5 is live

Anyone know how to reset eclipse? I was only able to build once when Innoxia first introduced it now apparently it's bugged and only builds the same build everytime >.<

S

shamelessdelusion

Version 0.2.1.5 is live

Anyone know how to reset eclipse? I was only able to build once when Innoxia first introduced it now apparently it's bugged and only builds the same build everytime >.<
link to 0.2.1.5?

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
Version 0.2.1.5 is live

Do you know how to use git properly? If you don't read messages and you have local changes then git pull over repository with local changes tells you you need to commit or stash changes before pulling from remote. I've see this few times, just pay attention to logs.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Was just saying a few days ago we need more COC like games, and bamn see this update, almost forgot about this game :p

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
Is there a way for your character to become a slave, or is it just stuck as them being the slaver?

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes