V01

Jul 19, 2017
Is there a save editor for this game? I really want to start as a futa but you cant.
Type 'buggy' while in the game. Not like you really need it anyway though with how easy it is to create an item that makes you exactly how you want to be.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
You can't start as a futa because silly Earth tech isn't truly advanced enough to make a functioning futa. You start as a normal human because things like that are just not possible.

Bootyman

Apr 7, 2018
Innoxia is doing damn fine work with this. The fact that the sex scenes are interactive is something to be applauded but it also doesn't fall into robotic 'you stick your dick in their butt and it's real good' and thank god for that. Hopefully there are ways to get NPCs to move into your home without having to enslave them added into the game although I'm pretty confident that they will be added.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Personalities are also a thing that will happen in the future. It doesn't do a whole lot, but it'll change some NPC interactions depending on how their personality values are set up.

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
Any chance that someone can upload the 0.2.3.5? i tried building it but something always seems to go wrong.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I'm bias to ChattyNeko but Jam does put a lot of detail into the designs too. I think it's more what you prefer. Though I also think Jam has more done for more characters.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I know that.. this will sound so dumb... but I'm stuck right at the first quest (the museum thing).

Seriously.

I'm still trying to understand where to go. Can someone help me? :FeelsBadMan:

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I know that.. this will sound so dumb... but I'm stuck right at the first quest (the museum thing).

Seriously.

I'm still trying to understand where to go. Can someone help me? :FeelsBadMan:
The quest that starts after creating your character? That quest is an introduction to the story and is completed once you have control of your character in your room. If you are asking where to go after that for the main quest, then you have to get tests done at Lilaya's Lab and then go to Demon Home to search for Arthur at his apartment.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
The quest that starts after creating your character? That quest is an introduction to the story and is completed once you have control of your character in your room. If you are asking where to go after that for the main quest, then you have to get tests done at Lilaya's Lab and then go to Demon Home to search for Arthur at his apartment.
After the tests, yes! Also.. do I need to do infinite amount of tests or just the first one is enough and then I'll go... to the Demon Home? Wait, then why on the quest log says Museum? :pokerFace:

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
After the tests, yes! Also.. do I need to do infinite amount of tests or just the first one is enough and then I'll go... to the Demon Home? Wait, then why on the quest log says Museum? :pokerFace:
Only the first one is needed. The further tests requires either the incest fetish or a high enough corruption.

Reactions: brynhildr

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Doing more tests is just to have some fun with Lilaya if you so desire.

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
Does anyone know if slaves set to sex toy and initiate sex can actually be seen in the act? Or is the only indication found in the slavery management logs?

Hunkydunky

Mar 1, 2018
0.2.3.9 anyone?
Can find the public release, which is the current 0.2.3.9 at is blog

.Jar:

.exe;

32-bit .exe;

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
0.2.4 release
change log