Gam3Fr3ak20

Oct 30, 2017
If i could put in a request, multi select for selling items. when you fill up your inventory with clothes, it would be nice to sell everything i want to without spending 5+min to do so.

Sep 1, 2017
I remember playing one of the very first vesions of this game but kinda lost interest since the dev was still working on making a working base frame (inventory, combat and so on).

Looking at the wiki and descriptions i see monster morphs, pregnancy, slavery and more areas were added while existing things are improved.

Is it possible to change only certain aspects of the mc like just growing a dick without becoming a furry or becoming buff while not being an orc?
Do i also get changed against my will like in coc somtimes, because this one of the few things which tits made better than it's predecessor?

Hunkydunky

Mar 1, 2018
I remember playing one of the very first vesions of this game but kinda lost interest since the dev was still working on making a working base frame (inventory, combat and so on).

Looking at the wiki and descriptions i see monster morphs, pregnancy, slavery and more areas were added while existing things are improved.

Is it possible to change only certain aspects of the mc without becoming a furry like just growing a dick become a simple futa or becoming buff while not being an orc?
Do i also get changed against my will like in coc somtimes, because this one of the few things which tits made better than it's predecessor?
Answers for the first question, yes it is possible to change multiple aspects of yourself by enchanting different potions, e.g enchanting angel tear gives different Human TF, without adding furry or anything.

second question, changing against your will, will only happen if you have the TF fetish, otherwise it can be avoided

Reactions: supercheese123

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Every single part of the body can be changed at will, even to exact amounts unlike TiTS, which tended to be luck of the draw to gain one aspect without another. You can be buff as hell but get beaten by a girl with big tits and no muscles. You could be that soft girl who can one shot someone several times taller than you. You can be a furry, a normal human, or a monster girl if you so desire, and you can grow whatever genitals you please for either gender, furry or otherwise. It entirely depends on you.

Also, certain enemies will spawn with a transformation fetish. Losing to them will cause them to change you based on your settings, either that means what ever their tastes are, or if you made them favor feminine forms for example, they will always try to girl you up.

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
did I miss something I do not seem to get any money from sending my slaves to the AngelKiss to work as a prostitute

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
I just started playing this game with ver.0.2.4 which is an awesome game. I would like to know how often does it get an update?

Hunkydunky

Mar 1, 2018
I just started playing this game with ver.0.2.4 which is an awesome game. I would like to know how often does it get an update?
There is a patreon/github release(can be a bit buggy) every 2 weeks and a public release week after the patreon release. So there is an release nearly every week. For 2 of those are for patreon.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes