Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
So, I can carry my character over but not the save files?
No, you're perfectly able to carry save files over from previous updates, just make sure that the entire data folder, or at least the saves folder under that, is inside the game folder where it's supposed to be.

Malaka

Jul 12, 2017
oh my, spent so much time in this game, even after i cleared the quests.

One thing tho, i wish the game had a sell all choice. I mean my entire inventory. When your bags are full of things you have taken it can take quite a while to vendor it all away.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
As far as I know, there are no bad ends. You just end up in some poop for a while before you can get yourself out of it.

Hunkydunky

Mar 1, 2018
Read somewhere on Patreon that MC slave content might be added somewhere near 0.2.8. However i'm not entirely sure.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Someone please tell mehowm mother's day event works
Added a small encounter for Mother's Day on Dominion's boulevard tiles. There's a 10% chance for it to fire, and it requires the game's date to be the second week of May. (I thought that the second Sunday of May was too narrow a time period.)
The game's date needs to be the second week of May and there's a 10% chance for it to fire if you're on a Dominion's boulevard tile.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Nairdan

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Hum I am confused on how you can transform into a demon...
I checked the list of ingredients and can't find any. Is it implemented? I can craft potions :) (Did that quest)

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
Hum I am confused on how you can transform into a demon...
I checked the list of ingredients and can't find any. Is it implemented? I can craft potions :) (Did that quest)

Innoxia's Gift is the demon TF item. I think Ralph sells it but if not you can occasionally get it from defeating demons.

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
Can you take part in prostitution, forced or otherwise? Where should I go for non-con content?
You can find prostitutes as random encounters in the back alleys and you can either pay or attack them. You and your slaves can also work in the brothel.

I'm not sure exactly how non-con works but they usually start resisting when you do something they don't like.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
I meant non-con for the MC, like as part of a story-line. I saw that Slavery was a status that could apply to the MC, but hasn't been implemented yet, so I was looking for something similar quest wise, as opposed to random encounters.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes