Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
I meant non-con for the MC, like as part of a story-line. I saw that Slavery was a status that could apply to the MC, but hasn't been implemented yet, so I was looking for something similar quest wise, as opposed to random encounters.
Ah, I don't think there's anything like that. You can try suggesting what you're looking for at Innoxia's blog, they're usually open to suggestions and try to read all the comments.

DrLopunny

Sep 4, 2017
Just built Liliths Throne Version 0.2.5.8, this was built using a Java 8 JDK so it should run with no problems on 32 or 64 bit PCs. Note that this was built, and not released so you'll need to download a Java 8, 9, or 10 JRE to actually use it. Make sure the res folder is in the same folder as the Lilithsthrone.jar

If it doesn't work on 64 bit or non-java 8 systems let me know.
Make sure you at least have a JRE installed though.

2.6 should be coming out tomorrow night and uploaded by me or someone else next morning.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Yeah, buy a lot of the milk bottle which name eludes me, and just keep chugging it every time you get pregnant.

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
First i'd like to say i am enjoying this game,it's got those little things that make it more than other text games...course there could always be improvements... like more variety in the sex scene descriptions and comments by npc partners,more group scene choices.

It was mentioned that the npc partner can go from con to resist, it's true all can be going well and all a sudden because something happened they did not like bam resist mode, it's possible to get back to con but hard and annoying for some npc's who's kinks seem to be hurting others and hating more vanilla interactions(no avenue to revert to con)

Tip for you guys submission is the underground of the city and the best place to level up,it's where all the imps are and the reason you will level up there,they are high level and low in hit points give out at least three times as much essence and same (maybe) in flames usually like a hundred a pop

I needed 5000 flames for the slavery license and was like level 6 or 7 by the time i got out of exploring some of submission i was level 12 and had enough for it...should be noted other tougher denizens inhabit as well like alligator morphs but mostly you will run into imps so yeah go there to level up

currently lv 20 with enchanted clothing...no npcs can really do much...brax surprised me a little but he never had a chance

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Updated to v0.2.5.8. v0.2.6 is going to be delayed for one week.

DrLopunny

Sep 4, 2017
First i'd like to say i am enjoying this game,it's got those little things that make it more than other text games...course there could always be improvements... like more variety in the sex scene descriptions and comments by npc partners,more group scene choices.

It was mentioned that the npc partner can go from con to resist, it's true all can be going well and all a sudden because something happened they did not like bam resist mode, it's possible to get back to con but hard and annoying for some npc's who's kinks seem to be hurting others and hating more vanilla interactions(no avenue to revert to con)

Tip for you guys submission is the underground of the city and the best place to level up,it's where all the imps are and the reason you will level up there,they are high level and low in hit points give out at least three times as much essence and same (maybe) in flames usually like a hundred a pop

I needed 5000 flames for the slavery license and was like level 6 or 7 by the time i got out of exploring some of submission i was level 12 and had enough for it...should be noted other tougher denizens inhabit as well like alligator morphs but mostly you will run into imps so yeah go there to level up

currently lv 20 with enchanted clothing...no npcs can really do much...brax surprised me a little but he never had a chance
Imma tell you straight away that almost no actual devs come here to update games, this is a community run site.
What you did is the equivalent of going on a Doujin website and ask the artist for "more plz"

Innoxia's Discord, or is a better place to go for this dev. ;)

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
I know that,my post was meant for the readers of this thread thus the tip...just giving my thoughts on the game.

Fed

May 14, 2017
Are there any pictures at all in this game or is it only text? I ask because some games even though they are text based use some images for certain scenes/characters.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Just a question, where can I find the cleanse and steal scroll? I mean, are they in the game and I am just being a blind bat or it isn't implemented yet?

BromeHelstrom

Jul 22, 2017
cleanse steal and I think teleport are all not implemented yet. You can use the debug menu "buggy" to get access to them if you really want them.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Ah, thanks for the answer. I was curious if I was missing a hidden shop or something. Games like this have a lot of hidden stuff in plain sight.

Titan1

Jul 12, 2017
Is there any interaction with liliya's slave, except that hand/finger fetish? If so i may return to the game after a looong time.

Kroximer

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2018
This is a great game, I highly recommend it to anyone who didn't try it just because it's text-based.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes